FOUR

Get your teas ready, comedy ahead and play that on BG for fun.

"Fast fast run!" Taehyung pushed Jungkook.

"Yah! I am running! Don't push!" he whisper-yelled.

"By the way, your boobs feels nice when they are pressed on my body." Jimin said to Juliet earning a tight smack on the back of his head.

"They are pretty big though, honestly." another smack.

"This is not the time for this Jimin!" she gritted her teeth.

"Can anyone say where are we going?" Neon panicked.

"I don't know!" Taehyung also panicked.

"Let's separate, if we get caught then at least all of us won't get caught together." Jungkook suggested.

"If we die, you will die with us. No shirking." Jimin glared.

As they heard the footsteps coming closer they somehow ran away and separated. Tae, Juliet together on the left and the rest three on the right.

Neon was a bit slow as she bumped with that man.

"You are finding the boys right? They are right over there!" she pointed at left.

"Oh thanks." he said and turned as she took the advantage to run away.

"WAIT! WHY ARE YOU HERE THEN?! WHO ARE YOU!?" he realised what he did and went to left shaking his head.

Tae and Juliet were hiding under the last bench of a classroom.

"Come out whoever is here!" the man moved the torch in every direction. "Anyone?"

Juliet suddenly felt like sneezing because she has dust allergy and Taehyung covered her mouth.

A slight sound of sneeze was heard.

"Who's there?" the man asked.

"A mouse!" Taehyung answered and slowly dragged her along, out of the room through the back door of the classroom.

"Oh. okay. WAIT WHAT? Who said that?" he searched through every bench and desks but found nothing.

They both ran away to another classroom.

"Arghh!" the man groaned and went to the right in search of other boys' whose footsteps were heard.

After searching in two empty classes he finally got where Jungkook and Jimin were.

"Listen boys, if you want to me to spare you then come out and honestly tell me what you all are doing here." he repeated the same line as he entered the room.

"Sir-" Jimin covered Jungkook's mouth who was just going to show his 'honesty'.

"Hey! I caught you! Who's there! Come out!" he turned the torch in their direction. Jimin and Jungkook, both pulled on their hoodie over their head. They silently came out head hanging low.

"Who are you both?" the man asked furiously trying to search for their faces.

"Sirrr! Catch Alina! Behind you!" Jimin said and the moment the man turned he grabbed Jungkook's hand and ran away.

The man facepalmed for being fooled again. He went in search of them again.

Neon was hiding under a teacher's table when he entered the classroom after coming through three empty classrooms.