SEVEN

"You guys are literal shits...." Suga shook his head in disappointment.

"Whatever." Jungkook 'hmph'ed.

After random talk Taehyung, popping up one of his innovative,creative ideas, said, "Wanna go somewhere in this coming up vacation?"

"Where will you take us this time?" Namjoon asked.

"As per as I remember last time you told you will take us to a place where you can relax and it turned out to be your bedroom." Juliet said with a disgusted face.

"But this time I am serious!" He banged on the table earning the whole canteen's attention. "I know I am good-looking and handsome. You all can continue eating." He announced to the staring students.

"The place is Namanuto." (I just named it. I don't even know whether it exists or not, or something is there with this name.)

"Never heard of it." Suga shook his head.

"What? I just told." Taehyung said with a straight face.

"I mean before."

"So, whatever. But it is a bit far away from here." He said.

"How much is the distance?" Jimin asked.

"Not much.... About 400 km from here. Approx." He shrugged.

"You kidding me right?!" Juliet asked in disbelief.

"Not of course! I said I am serious!" Taehyung whined.

"You think my mom will allow? Huh." Neon scoffed.

"Who cares? Secretly." Taehyung winked.

"Of course. When we have such a troublemaker in our group we have to do everything secretly." Juliet mocked Taehyung.

"Juliet, save it for other time. I would be glad to join a mocking session with you, but not now." He calmly said.

"As you say buddy."

"It is a damn interesting place! Okay.... So are you all in?" Taehyung asked.

Everyone nodded, ready for another trouble adventure in their life.

"Next Saturday night. I will book the train. By 11 at night, out of your house." He said.

"This boy loves 11 at night so much. I wonder why...." Juliet shook her head. "Did 'anything' happen at that particular time?"

"Juliet." Tae made a straight face.

"Taehyung." She also made a straight face.

"Haha.... Maybe really something happened." Jimin joined in.

"You keep your mouth shut, you shortie." Taehyung bickered. "How can you even tease 'me' when you were shamelessly making out with Juliet in the roof yesterday?" He asked pointing between him and Juliet.

"WHAT? WHEN WHERE?" Hyung line gasped.

Juliet and Jimin blushed.

Taehyung realised what he just said. Not only exposing them but 'in the roof yesterday' was problematic to explain.

Rescuer Bestie Neon spoke, "We were studying and we went to the rooftop for a break and the not-yet couples started kissing like no tomorow."

"Change the topic." Juliet said.

"Yeah sure." Jungkook laughed.

"Don't laugh!" Juliet pouted.

"Somebody was like 'you hurt my feelings Jimin...' " Tae imitated in a dramatic and girly voice.

"Tae..." She was trying hard to control her smile.

"Julie.. I love you..." Tae acted as Jimin.

"Kiss me Julie~~" Jungkook joined in.

"Aaarghh! Stop it!" Jimin and Juliet shouted and left the cafeteria, leaving everyone laughing.

"I am craving for you Jimin~~" Jungkook continued, raising his voice so that they hear.

"Hahaha......" Everyone laughed.

"Anyways, no one realised that we are already 30 minutes late for our next class." Jin glanced at his watch.

"Are we?" Neon asked. "Then I think there is no use of joining for 10 minutes class. Let's just let it be." She said and leaned back on her chair and leaned her head on her crossed hands.

"Neon.... I wanted to ask you something for a long time...." Jungkook catches his neck.

'O shitshitshitshit.... R u thinking what I am thinking?' Neon asked me.

'Neon... As I am the author... I don't think so... but let's see.' I said.

"Wh-what Jungkook?" She asked.

"Shall I tell it.... Urrgh... It is so.... Whatever. I am just telling it." He closed his eyes and took a sharp breathe.

Everyone was waiting anxiously for him. Neon crossed her hands on the table staring at Jungkook intensely.

"I..." He said and Neon smiled.

"L......" Everyone's eye widened. "L-l...."

"Lost the comic book that you gave me." He said scratching his nape.

Everyone groaned so loudly that the crows flew away from the trees.

"What Jungkook.... Aaarghh.... We thought-" Namjoon was cut off by Jk.

"You thought what?" He asked blankly.

"I thought... You're gonna confess your feelings for her." Jin shrugged. "I mean we thought."

"Eh? Why will I confess something that don't even have?" Jungkook said.

Neon was hurt a bit as she looked down at her lap. Well, she has tiny feelings for him.

..................................................................
..................................................................