EIGHTEEN

1:06 a.m.

Narrator POV

After paying the hotel bill, The teens packed their bags and were heading to home currently.

Yes. They were so brave that they decided to go back home. Neon, Juliet, Taehyung, Jungkook were very confident that they wouldn't be scared but instead they will the scare the ghost to her second death by investigating her but the rest of them were already shitting in their pants in fear.

They went to Taehyung's home safely. His parents weren't home. Since it was late they decided to sleep over at his house itself.

But HoLy cRaP.

The pretty ugly ghost has already taken a glance of them and yes,she followed them all way to his house.

When all of them were in the living room, out of nowhere she emerged and shouted.

Jin fainted, Jhope screamed, Namjoon hid behind the curtain, Jimin clutched to Taehyung's hand and Neon's hand while Jungkook and Juliet were ready to scare the ghost. Suga was sleeping.

"Why did you come here!" Juliet asked

"To scare you and kill you!" She said in scary voice with her red eyes bulging out.

"And then?"Jungkook asked.

"Then you'll be a part of ghost gang and you'll scare someone else!" She said.

"And the cycle continues?" Jungkook asked.

She nodded.

"Then at the end of the day if everyone turns ghost then whom will you scare!?" Juliet asked.

The ghost's eyes returned to sockets and she stood normally.

"You have point tho..." Ghost nodded yelling this sentence.

"Yeah! So bye for now!" Jungkook said.

"Wait!" The ghost screamed. "My boyfriend is zombie! He needs to know this too! He taught us this policy! Can you tell him?" She shouted in excitement.

"Yeah sure." Juliet smiled.

On the other hand Namjoon peeked out of the curtains and eavesdropped everything. Jhope removed his hands from his eyes, and relaxed. Jin woke up, saw ghost, again fainted.

Jimin relaxed and looked at the ghost and someone found her pretty....pretty ugly.

Ghost handed her iPhone to Juliet. She called Zombie and explained him that the process isn't going to end up as he thinks. He should stop biting out everyone and instead start a business with his biten up friends.

"Thank you so much." Ghost bowed (screaming) and Jungkook, Juliet smiled in return.

"Can I stay here for a while?" She asked politely (but screaming.).

"Until you stop screaming." Taehyung said. This boy was covering his ears all this time.

"Thank you!" She screamed and took a seat beside Neon.

"Hi." She waved.

"Hi." Neon awkwardly smiled.

Ghost asked, "How are you?"

"I am fine, how are you?" Neon asked back.

"I'm dead." She smiled.

"Uh-oh. Hehe"

"Hehe"

Jhope was totally blank of what was going on.

Ghost stood up and walked to the switchboard. 'It looks intimidating...' she thought.

She turned the light switch on, off, on, off, on-

"IF THE BULB GETS DAMAGED, THEN MY FATHER WILL FIND YOU OUT AND KILL YOU AGAIN!!" Taehyung screamed.

Poor ghost was startled and she ran behind the curtains. Namjoon when came in contact with her he ran behind another window.

She sits on the couple couch alone. Her looks clearly said that she was sulking.

She picks up the remote and tries to turn on the T.V. The T.V. shows:

"Oh hello! Why are you turning on the T

"Oh hello! Why are you turning on the T.V?" Taehyung asked.

The sulking ghost ignored him with her high ego.

"I am talking to you Miss, zombie's girlfriend!" Taehyung said.

She kept pressing all the button on the remote.

Taehyung also crossed his hands and looked at her. He thought 'She isn't even asking me what the problem in the T V. is. Lemme she what she does ultimately.'

Ghost then starting hitting the remote on her palm.

"Oye! Zombie's brainless girlfriend! That remote is very fine! The battery is new!" Taehyung half yelled.

She changed the channel and again same show.

"Yah! What will happen if you ask me how to turn it on? Will you die?" Taehyung asked.

She looked at him with an angry look.

"Madam, how many times will you die huh?" He asked sarcastically.

She kept changing the channels again.

"Hello Ego miss, take the set-top box remote!" Taehyung handed her the other remote.

She made a dirty look and snatched the set-top box remote to turn it on.

The T.V. displayed SpongeBob and square pants. She became busy with the show while Juliet started talking with Taehyung.

"How long is she going to stay here?"

"God knows." V shrugged.

They noticed that Neon and Jimin has fallen asleep. Namjoon came out of the curtain and sat silently beside Jungkook. Jhope lost his voice (temporarily).

"Let's shift these sleepyheads to my rooms." Taehyung said. He carried Jimin and Jungkook carried Neon to other bedrooms on their backs. Jhope, Namjoon followed them.

Jin woke up after sometime and ran to other room dragging Juliet with him.

No one dared to wake Suga up.

When Jungkook, Taehyung and Juliet returned in the living room they were devastated to see unnecessary lights, fan turned on,washing machine turned on, toaster turned on.

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU AFTER MY ELECTRIC APPLIANCES!?" V shouted in anger.

The ghost flinched.

"Could've told that you're gonna turn on washing machine..." Jungkook said. "We would have given our dirty clothes already."

"Hey you get out!" Taehyung removed his sandal and chased her out holding it.

Ghost flew away from his house and went to a random abandoned building and started crying

Two men were walking pass by the building.

"I told you! I heard wierd noises and crying sound from there!" Man one whisper yelled.

"Yes I can hear too!" He said and they ran away.

Now tell me, won't she cry if she doesn't get a place to stay?