ELEVEN

As they boarded on the train, they waited patiently for the engine to start. This midnight train didn't have many passengers.

Seating arrangement:-

1. Namjoon x Juliet
2. Jin x Suga
3. Neon x Jhope
4. Taehyung x Tannie
5. Jimin X Jungkook.

Though Juliet, Jungkook, Jin, Jimin were out of seat playing passing the parcel with Taehyung's son.

The announcement of train start was made as they returned to their seats.

The train started at dot 1:05 a.m. Namjoon plugged in earphones sharing with Juliet.

Jin's dad jokes were lullaby to Suga's ears. He fell asleep. BUT each time he was going to step in Dreamland the windshield laugh broke his sleep.

So basically Suga was tryna sleep, and Jin was talking to himself.

Neon and Jhope were talking with each other about different stuffs.

Next seatmates were spending some father-son time.

The next seat, Jimin was looking out of the window when Jungkook patted his shoulder.

"Hyung...."

"Yeah?"

"From Sunday.... I was wondering..... Who is Alina?"

"Alina who?" He looked at Jungkook with confused look.

"The name that you used to escape from vice principal." He told.

Jimin made a straight face. "The pregnant mother of my eight children."

"Huh!?"

"Who do you expect Alina to be? I just used a random name dumbass!" He shook his head.

"Then why a girl? Why not a boy?" He asked.

"Stop talking rubbish Kooks!" He turned his gaze to the window again.

After a while of silence, regardless of other light noises, Jungkook spoke up again.

"Hyung....."

"I swear to god, I didn't use any other name!"

"No no....." He looked at him with a pout. "I wanted to ask something different."

"What?"

"How do you know that you have feelings for Juliet?"

They both stared at each other for a while.

"Uh.... I don't know. Like I spent, still spending, much of my time with her..... I just feel like to be close to her and claim her mine..... I like to be with her because everything of her attracts me....Starting with her sweet voice,-"

"Sweet voice? She got some sweg from Suga hyung. I don't think she is sweet" Jungkook said.

"Let me complete. Will you?" He glared and Jk nodded.

"So.... Her smiles sends butterflies to my stomach and the way she is..... Is my ideal type. She is cute, stylish, sexy, funny, attractive, witty-"

"Okkk, I understood." He nodded. "But hyung.... does Neon have feelings for me? I mean Iamnotsurejustguessing....."

"Wha-what? Neon?" Jimin asked in disbelief.

After a span of two hours out of their eleven hour journey, they fell asleep.

Time: 6 a.m.

Hoseok opened his eyes from the deep slumber. He looked outside to see that the train has stopped in a station. There is still six hours left for Namanuto.