THREE

Narrator pov

The five brats stood in front of the school gate. Jimin lifted his load down, and tapped on Taehyung's shoulder. "How are we gonna enter?"

"Seems like we have to climb." He chimed before turning to all of them with an nasty wink.

"That'll be be fun!" Neon clasped her hands.

"Fun my ass. Tae, you brought us here to climb the school gate and break our bones at 12 in the night?" Jungkook crossed his hands.

"You are very no fun." Said Take before faced Jimin. "I hope you will reach the height."

He said and quickly climbed onto the wall before Jimin could smack him.

"Ummm...." Juliet kicked the stone. "But I can't." She pouted.

"Jimeo in you service." He said and knelt in front of her.

"Like seriously? Aren't you tired of carrying me all way?" She giggled.

"Never..." He smiled back.

"Ehm Ehm. Romeo Juliet to be continued, can we continue now?" Jungkook stood with his hands on his hips.

"Fast fast!" Taehyung whisper-yelled from the other side.

They were now on the other side of the gate, inside the school campus.

"What next?" Neon asked.

"Rooftop. I want to show you all something." Taehyung smiled softly. (Not the boxy one.) "Follow me."

They all followed Taehyung until they reached the top floor.

"Listen, Jungkookie, come with me. And Neon give my cello tape from my bag." Taehyung whispered.

"Don't make any single sound." Taehyung warned all of them. "Though no one is talking except me."

They all waited as Jungkook and Tae made their way to the CCTV cameras location. Jungkookie lifted Taehyung up and Tae taped the camera.

"Now we are problem free. No electric eyes on us" Taehyung said and Jungkook lifted him down. "You guys can come out now."

The three of them appeared in view.

Taehyung took out the carpet from his bag and he laid it on the floor. "Have a look at the sky." He said pointing towards the beautiful sky where the stars lit the night up.

" He said pointing towards the beautiful sky where the stars lit the night up

They all admired the beautiful sight of the sky.

"Whoaaaa!" Juliet gasped.

"How did you even discover that we get such a beautiful sight from our school's rooftop?" Jimin asked curiously. "You came here at night before?"