FIVE

Narrator POV

"Class." the teacher slammed her hand on the desk to shush the class. "On last Sunday, yesterday, about five to four young boys and girls broke into the school at late night. We believe it is none other than our own students. They also covered the CCTV camera so we are unable to see the footage. If you get any information about this, then please inform us."

Whoaa, they are brave.

What does the teacher think? They came here for robbing?

I know, it must have been the prank group named something TMP or something.

Namjoon looked at Jin and Jin looked back at him raising his brows.

"And yes, it is a serious case. The vice principal was attacked." the teacher added.

Jhope smiled dirtily as he looked at Suga. "What do you think the vice princy was doing in the school late night?" Jhope asked.

Suga showed his signature gummy smile and turned to him. "Watching some 'prawn' videos in the school digi."

"Mm." Jhope nodded as they giggled silently. "And listening to sinful sounds by connecting to the loudspeakers... hehe."

"Hey whats up there? Why are you both giggling continuously?" the teacher asked Jhope and Suga.

"Uh- nothing... hehe" Jhope nervously smiled.

"I heard something about prawn or things like that! Don't you dare to eat or tiffin now, it is just the first period!" she said.

"Yeah yeah whatever. okay okay...." Suga rolled his eyes.

Suddenly something popped in the teacher's mind. "Umm.. you four last benchers... why don't you do something? I give you the responsibility to find out who did these mischief last night."

"What? Why?" Namjoon, Jin, Jhope, Suga said in unison.

"Because I am the teacher and I ordered you." she said.

"Okay ma'am." they said in unison.

"Continue your works." she said to them, and the rest of the class.

In the other hand.

"Julie~ *yawn*" Jimin said as he poked Juliet.

"Hmm? *yawn*" She rested her face on her folded arms.

"You are a good *yawn* kisser."

She nodded and her eyes felt heavy, she almost closed her eyes.

"Don't sleep now, baby." Jimin stoked her hair.

"Five minutes please." she buried her face in her arms on the desk.

"Okay..." Jimin said and rubbed his eyes.

Other class

Neon and Jungkook suddenly woke up when there was a loud bang on the desk. The teacher crossed her hands and waited for them to wake up fully.

"Why are you two sleeping my class?!" He asked.

"To dream big." Neon said and stretched her hands yawning.

"Is it a joke?" He asked furiously. "Detention for you both."

"Thanks." Neon put her face on her palms.

Jungkook maybe was still dreaming with eyes half open.

Neon turned back but didn't find Tae in his seat. She smiled knowing where is Tae and what he is doing.