ONE

Neonika POV

"Neon!"

Taehyung suddenly called me ruining my precious nap. Yawning, I stretched my arms and accidentally hit Jungkook who was sitting beside me.

"Sorry sorry." I apologized and turned to Taehyung at my back to grant his wishes Nah, I am not a genie but Taehyung's personal annoying machine.

"What?" he stared at me blankly.

"What 'what'? You called me." I raised my brows at him.

"Did I?" He tapped his chin pretending to think, "Actually I was remembering the periodic table of John Dalton, so I said Neon."

"Oh really?" I asked, quite dramatically. "I didn't know that the first element is Neon!"

"You didn't? That's a bad thing. Learn it now." He being equally dramatic, scolded me like the neighbouring auntie who likes to interfere in all the teenager's business.

"I won't. Whatchu gonna do about it?" I challenged him. I know I won't pass either.
Not talking about the challenge though, I won't pass the examinations either.

"Hey hey! Stop this bickering. Let me concentrate." Jungkook quickly glanced back at his book and started blabbering the rubbishes. I mean yeah, who even reads these atomic structure and all? If you want to read, then read 'The Fault In our stars'. what a damn book-

"Bickering? You call this bickering?" Tae crossed his hands.

"Overdramatic public." Jungkook mumbled but loud enough for us to hear.

"You even know the word overdramatic? Do you know its meaning? Spell it once." I obviously enjoyed annoying him further. 

"Shut the hell up."

This nerd, literally.

"Hell is not up, it is down. Nursery children knows, hell is down and heaven is up." Taehyung pulled his leg again.

"Just Shut up!" (Shirt up)

"Pant down!" Tae winked at him.

"SHUT UP!"

"And bend over~" I and Taehyung started grooving together.

"You both are so annoying!" he groaned and stomped on the floor.

Cute.

no, lol. Delete that. You did not read that, come on. 

JK moved to another seat and taking the chance, Tae took the access of the seat. We bumped our fists, and I spoke first. "Jhope told me that you bought some new fishes for your aquarium yesterday. What fishes did you bring?" 

"Actually I brought the same types of fishes." He answered.

Resting my elbows on the desk and face on my palm, I muttered with a pout, "How will I recognise the new ones and the old ones now..." 

"There are no old ones. All of them are dead." He was supposed to feel sorry but why is the idiot smiling?

"How did all the two fishes die?" I asked as if he owned an ocean and all the fishes died.

Yes, only two.

"I actually dropped dog food in the aquarium and gave fish food to Yeontan."

I continued with a poker face. Not surprised, just disappointed. He is that kind of a guy who will drop fried rice in the aquarium calling it fish's birthday party special treat.