SEVENTEEN

They are all in the amusement park where Taehyung took them. Being the goofy ones Taehyung (with Yeontan) and Jhope were running around everywhere. Jimin and Juliet were like stuck to each other with feviquick. Jungkook was being dragged with Namjoon once and then Jin once. Neon and Suga formed the best pair of the year where Neon kept talking and Suga just hummed.

"Suga oppa! Let's go to the roller coaster!" She said and dragged him to the ticket counter.

"Hmm."

Author wonders if couples like Suga and Neon would have been there then there would'nt have been a single quarrel and problem in the earth. All you need to do is hum to your girlfriend or wife's blabbering.

They got to the roller coaster.

"Suga oppa, use the belt!" Neon scolded him.

"Hmm." he nodded and buckled the belt.

"Why are you humming continuously? Say something."

"Hmm."

"What? Say something... like how are you feeling about this trip?"

"Cool you know.." he said like this:

"How do you feel about yourself?" Neon asked like a reporter.

"I am very swaggy!" he said.

"Suga oppa..." she smiled flirtatiously. Suga hummed."You look handsome today." she commented flirtatiously.

Suga oppa be like:

(A/n OMG! I am dying because of that smile! Save me save me!)

"Look who's blushing." Neon naughtily smiled.

"Hey, I am not blushing." he denied while hiding his smile.

"Yaay! Suga oppa is blushing! I made you blush! Yaay!" Neon clapped and shouted.

*Roller coaster started.*

On the other side:

"Let's eat first!" Jin held Jungkook's wrist.

"No! First let's ride the giant wheel!" Namjoon said, holding Jungkook's other wrist.

"Let's cut myself into half!" He said with trusfrated voice.

"Okay, whatever Jungkook will say we'll go there first." Namjoon said.

"Let's go to the smoothie shop! Banana milkshake!" He painted and NamJin facepalmed.

"July" Jimin called her.

"Yep?"

"What flavour do you prefer? Chocolate or strawberry?" He asked while choosing the ice-cream.

"Chocolate."

"Be ready at night. Your fav flavour coming up." He said and winked.

"Huh?" Juliet asked in confusion but then she realised. "You dirty minded brat!" She slapped his back.

"Aah! Calm down miss.." he rubbed his back. "My back might have turned red."

"You better stop your dirty jokes."

"I can't think straight when I am with you!"

"What do you think then? You think gay?" She joked around while taking the ice-cream.

"I am not gay! I am straight!" He pouted.

"Sentence isn't enough. I want proof." Later did she realise, she screwed up.

"Oh! Why not!" Jimin smirked.

They really enjoyed their dayin the amusement park and returned to hotel after that.

-
Late evening

(While entering the hotel)

"Hey Kids!!!"

They turned to see an old man yelling from the other side of the road.

"Ya'll wait here, I am going." Namjoon said and went through Jin and Jungkook followed him.

Namjoon POV

I went to that old man who called us. He coughed and cleared his throat before speaking.

"You know what mistakes you all are doing?!" He asked with rage.

I was taken aback. This unknown man is talking nonsense or what?

"What mistake are you talking about?" Jungkook asked.

"The hotel you are living is a haunted! And today is new moon! The ghost won't let you alive! You better pack your bags and run out of this hotel!" He said. After a second he calmed himself. "Believe me or not,this was an advice for your own good."

We kept the atmosphere serious for a while without any exchage of words.

"And listen... If she sees you, even if you try to escape,she'll chase you to your house." He ended his informative mouth.

"How do you know about these?" Jin asked.

"Cause I-I-I'm in the stars tonight." He said and disappeared.

What was that!!?

I looked above to see a star twinkle after he disappeared into the sky...

Oh holy Jesus! This isso creeeeepy!

We three looked at each other with horrified expression bearing in our faces.

Jin gulped and we walked back to the others. We should really pack our bags and leave.

"What happened? Why did that grandpa disappear?" Suga asked calmly.

Jin said, "He might have found that we already have a grandpa in our group!" He started windshield laughter.

"This is not the time for these things!!" I said silencing them.

After I explained whatever happened, they gasped.

"You know what?" Neon started,"It was your illusion... Let's just get into our rooms." She said and Juliet nodded.

They walked inside and I sighed. We all followed them,took the keys from the receptionists and went to our respective rooms.