M E M O R I E S

The little boy sighed. "Only if we could go to school and meet friends the make great memories like this.... "

"Right... Online school is no fun. Hmph." The girl crossed her hands.

"Daddy.... Where are they now?" The boy asked his father.

"They..?" He chuckled. "Jin uncle is a doctor who practices as a pediatrician in U.S.A." he said setting his glasses on his nose bridge. "Suga uncle is a...." He laughed.

"What?"

"Rockstar!" He said.

"Woah!"

"Hoseok uncle became a professional dancer. Jimin is a civil engineer..... Juliet has her own software company, she is the CEO of McMi. V... Ha... That boy...." He face palmed as all the memories of his mischievous plans came back in his mind. "No one predicted that he could be a successful scientist...."

"Did Juliet aunty and Jimin uncle get married?" Asked the little boy climbing on his father's lap. "No...."

A pout formed on both the children's lip. "Why?"

"You won't understand sweetheart."

"And what about Jungkook uncle and Neon aunty?"

"Well.... Jungkook is professor, chemistry professor. And Neon? She is a model and actress." He said.

"Won't you meet them again ever?" Asked Lil Joon.

"No dear... All of them are busy with their own life. No one has time. Even.... We lost touch....." He looked out of the window.

"I want to meet them so hard...." Joon's princess whined.

"Darling... That's not possible. I don't even know who lives where.... We absolutely lost track of each other. They also have their family maybe...."

"And children...." He added later.

"You were best friends! How did no one contact again!?" The boy groaned.

"Because we thought of giving a surprise visit! HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAMJOON!" eight of them came in the room.

It shocked NamJin to find them one by one entering the room with bright smiles.
He thought he was dreaming.

Changed faces, but same vibes.

Everyone changed so much.... A new emotion in each face.

The jolly Neon didn't look so anymore. A matured feature took over her childishness.

Jungkook was not looking like a coconut anymore. A man he seemed.

Taehyung? This boy didn't change at all. But gotta admit his features got more handsome by this time.

Jin looked a little stressful but the excitement hid it all. Yoongi was silent as always but the gummy smile erased away all the seriousness in the atmosphere.

Hobi's adorable hearty smile, that Joon missed a lot was back, lively.

Jimin looked no more like a pervert brat but a total of a calm and polite person. He looked like a responsible father.

Juliet might have gone through a lot. The liveliness in her face was long gone. She seemed exhausted of her life but still trying to make it better.

But together nine of them, brought back the same vibes. The same kind of happiness flourished in the atmosphere.

The warmth of friends that they missed.

[Royal Stag moment- sorry sorry]

All of them engulfed each other in a huge group hug. "I missed you all so much!"