FIFTEEN

The little girl opened her eyes to find herself tightly hugged by Neon.

"Hey! Neon!" Hobi and Jungkook came running to their friend who was just surrounded by few people who gathered there.

"I am okay.... No need to worry!" She said, standing up. She lifted the girl down, "you okay?"

The girl hugged her. "Thank you unnie!"

"Don't walk alone on road-" Neon was cut off.

"Sia! Omy god! My baby!" A woman came running to her and picked her daughter in her arms.

"You girl, what were you doing with my daughter huh!!!?? Wanted to kill her?!!" She asked with rage pointing towards Neon.

"Auntie... Actually...-"

"I am sorry if I sound rude, but she is the one who saved her life, not an irresponsible woman like you who leaves her little daughter's hand in this busy place!" Jungkook said and held Neon's hand.

The woman stood there not uttering anything further. The crowd started gossiping and slowly they moved away when the cars horned.

Jungkook, Hobi and Neon moved to the footpath area.

"What would have happened if the car didn't stop in right time? Can you imagine?" Jungkook scolded her.

"So, you wanted me to stand and watch her getting under the car?" She asked.

"He obviously didn't mean that, Neon." Hobi said. "Anyways, good news is Taehyung found Yeontan."

"Oh how?" She asked. Hobi explained her.

"We need to head back to hotel now." He said.

"Yes!" She said and tried to walk but her exposed knees were injured.

Jungkook knelt in front of her. "Fast." He said in monotone.

She bit her lip and quickly got on him.

Hoseok shipped them mentally and fanboy-ed over the sight.

They were heading back towards the hotel with Jhope being followed by them.

"I didn't expect you are this strong to carry me." She whispered in his neck.

"Namjoon hyung calls me muscle bunny for a reason." He said.

"Hehe! I can see!" She said and tickled his neck.

"Hey! Don't!" He shook his head. "I will drop you!"

She stopped and wrapped her hands around him properly. "Jungkook ..... You know....."

He hummed in response.

"I..... I like you." She whispered.

He seemed unaffected by that, so Neon thought it to be a 'No' from his side.

"It's okay if-"

"I know you like me.... But I'll take time." He said.

She was very excited and happy that this didn't end up ruining their friendship, neither he was offended.

"Can i- ummm... kiss you?" She asked.
He was flushed in red by this question. "I don't know." He said half smiling, in embarrassment.

She quickly pecked his cheek. "I wanted to tell you this for so long.... Thanks for not taking it in a negative way."

"Of course I won't! Everybody has feelings." He said.

Who knows that Hoseok's ears were erect.