SIXTEEN

They were all back in the hotel after their adventure of finding Yeontan. This time Taehyung put Yeontan in his bag pack with the zipper opened. He slid the bag on his shoulder from front so that he can keep eye on his puppy 25/8.

"If you run away again! I will zip the bag." Taehyung scolded him.

"Yah! Get married already, you have been acting so much of a father material." Jhope teased.

"No-one will marry me." Taehyung pouted.

Though the sky broke down on Jhope's head after hearing that, still he asked, "Why do you think so?"

"What is the most important point behind getting married?" He asked smartly.

"Umm... Love?"

"And how do you express that?"

"By saying I love U"

"That's the problem. All girls say I love you, but I am V. God knows which U snatches all my girlfriends."

"V-ah! You're such a clown!" Jhope laughed hard.

He hmphed.

"Well... where re we gonna go today?" Jhope asked.

"There is a amusement park nearby. Let's go there." V said.

"Let's inform others." Jhope said with a huge grin and directly went to Jungkook's room first. "Jungkooookieee- Oops-"

"HYUNG!"

Jhope ran out of the room.

He just panted hard while getting back to Taehyung's room. "Oh my god!"

"What happened hyung?" Taehyung asked.

"I mistakenly went inside Jungkook's room without knocking.. and he was changing..."

Taehyung jumped out of the bed and ran out of the room after hearing that. Jhope stood there dumbfounded.

Taehyung tried to open the door but it seemed locked from inside. "Jungkook-ssi~~ What are you doing?~~" he sang in 'that' tone.

"Tae hyung! I am changing!"

"Jungkook, you are not wearing any clothes??~~" Taehyung said with a face like this:

"Uff!" he finally opened the door half naked (A/n calm down. Not pantless, he is shirtless). "You all are so perv-"

He was cut off when he saw Neon behind Taehyung who was going to Namjoon's room, but halted halfway with mouth hung open, drooling.

"Neon.." Jungkook called. "Neonikka, eyes up here."

She slowly turned her gaze up to his face and gulped. "Ss-sorry." she said with cheeks blushing and ran away.

"What's going on between you two? huh huh huh?" Taehyung nudged Jungkook.

"Is it my fault that she kept staring at my bare torso?" Jungkook shrugged and went inside his room followed by Taehyung.

"How do you feel bout this?" Taehyung asked and plopped on the bed.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asked while wearing his t-shirt.

"I mean, being shirtless in front of a girl for the first time and showing your abs shamelessly. How do you feel about this?"

"Wait- It wasn't intentional, was it? It was a coincident that I was shirtless and she was passing by." he said and turned to Taehyung instead of the mirror. "But anyways, she became the first girl to see my abs... I thought of keeping it for a surprise to show the boys... but anyways-"

"OMG!"

"No overacting hyung, now get out." he said and pushed Taehyung out of the room.

"Last question!" Taehyung said before leaving.

"What?"

"Don't just keep your abs for show okay? Let her touch them-" he was pushed out and the door was shut on his mouth. He laughed and went towards Jimin's room.

The moment he opened the door, he witnessed something sinful. "Oh shiiiit..." he mumbled and closed the door silently pretending that he didn't see anything.

"Wait.. I heard the door click.." Juliet said after breaking the lustful kiss they were having.

"You think I care?" shirtless Jimin said and he continued his duty.

Neon was heading towards Namjoon's room where probably Jin and Suga were also there. With still recalling what she saw, she had her head hung low.

Repeating the same mistake as everyone, she went into the room without knocking. But to her luck, she faced nothing strange like others until-

"Aaaahhh..." Rap Monster moaned.

Her eyes grew bigger as she noticed the three of them looking into the phone that Namjoon was holding in, sitting between Jin and Suga.

"You better run run run..." she said and ran out of the room.

She went to Taehyung's room hopping there wouldn't be anything wrong going on. She knocked before entering.

"Yep! Come in!" Jhope answered.

Finally arriving in a safe place, she sat on the bed beside Jhope. All the things she has witnessed, she became stiff like robot imagining them.First she saw Jimin and Juliet making out aggressively, then she came through Jungkook shirtless and finally Namjoon, Jin and Suga watching something.

"What happened? Why are your eyes as big as dishes?" Jhope asked.

She turned to him slowly.

"Well, that was creepy." he said.

"I know.." Taehyung smiled like that again.

"Tae bro... I have witnessed every sinful things that I would have in my whole life..." she said looking down to her lap. Yeontan suddenly bhowed after hearing that.

"Wait wait! Wait up! You have only seen Jungkook upper body, there is still to explore in his lo-"

Neon threw a pillow at him.

"Oh... You've seen him shirtless? Well, that's a bit embarrasing but don't worry, we're just friends. Nothing to think bad about that." Jhope patted her shoulder.

She glared at Jhope.

"Oh? Okay okay.. so you're not friends with him... you're something more... I forgot." he said scratching his nape.

"Hu huh huh?" Taehyung scooted closer. "What do you mean by something more? Friends with benefits?" pervert smile is back again.

"Taelien! Are you high on drugs? Why are so dirty minded today?" Neon slapped his arms.

"I am highly turned on after watching Jungkook shirtless." he shrugged casually.

Neon and Jhope blankly stared at him.