Part 19

Arnav stood in his cabin after a long meeting with a foreign client. It was break time. He saw Khushi and her friends talking but that was not what irked him. His Manager. Hoo..How he wanted to strangle his neck. His manager who never used to spend time with his subordinates had been glued to Khushi's cabin now. He every time found excuses to be there and the never ending praise of Khushi coming from Aman's mouth felt like hot led poured in his ears . Apparently his otherwise very professional manager took an interest in his wife. Every time he see Aman anywhere near Khushi ,Arnav had a green monster dancing on his shoulders. He never held back and took revenge by burdening him with never ending work or unreasonable anger. But now it's time to end his assistant's crush on his wife.

After the night before barsi, he found himself doing things which normally he thought waste of time . He took joy in flirting. He loved the light pink that adored her face when he compliment her, how she shies away when he side hug her in front of family. He never thought he would be jealous of some one. That too of Aman. First he was confused about his feelings , this jealousy and possessiveness he felt but then he realized he had fallen in love with this beautiful girl. He is in love with his wife.

Now he don't have to fear his Chacha harming his family especially Khushi. The first step of introducing Khushi begins today with Aman. He took the phone and called him.

"ASR"

"Aman come to my home today evening. We have a party to plan"

Aman doesn't know why he was subjected to torcher from past few days. He was so sure he hasn't done anything to be the victim of ASR's anger.

Hari Prakash led Aman to the study room.

"HP ask your bhabhi to bring my coffee here and for Aman too"

Aman gave a look to both Arnav and Hari Prakash. From when did the fashionista Natasha Sharma started doing house chores. Will getting married brings such changes to a girl? But what shocked him more was the next exchange between them

"Mera coffee uthana bhi bur nahi hai Arnav bhayya."(my coffee is not so bad Arnav bhayya)"

"Oh HP.Trust me.It is...I too realized it lately"

"May Bhabhi se keha doongi apne mera Mazak udaya"(I will say Bhabhi how your making fun of me)

Muttering something he went to say his Bhabhi his bhaya's demand.

"So now we can discuss about the party"

"Yes ASR"

"Aman I want you to arrange the best party we have ever organized. You can hire any event manager. But I want everyone who is related to AR to be invited. There will be some other guest too."

"ASR what is this party for?"

"To say everyone I am a married man now."

"I always wondered why you haven't done that till now. It's good that Anjali mam arranged a pre wedding party for you both. Otherwise we wouldn't have even known about your marriage."

"Hmm"

There was a knock on the door and Akash entered the study.

"Bhai you called me"

"Take a seat Akash. We have things to discuss."

They were about to continue when someone knocked the door and entered.

"What is this Arnavji? Why do you always bully Hpji? You Know how sad he is" Aman listened to a familiar voice complaining

"What? I just told him the truth "his coffee sucks"