Part 40(Last part)

When everyone was settiled, Payal sympathized "All the best Khushi. May god be kind to you ".

"Payal bhabhi. You say congratulations not all the best during such occasions"

"Ho...no Nk Bhai...Raizada women need luck to remain sane during pregnancy,"

"Why do you say so bitiya" Nani frowned. Was her granddaughter in law not happy here? Did they do something wrong?

"Naniji... With their possessiness and over bearing behavior a girl defiantly needs her luck to stay sane." Nani tried to hide her laugh at her comment.

"How can you say that Payal bhabhi" Nk whined

"Do you want me to remind you the time you tormented me with strawberry" Payal looked at her devar and raised her eyebrow.

"But you had a craving for that." Nk justified

"Yes...I only wanted to have three or four of them not a 10Kg of them. What about strawberry flavor ice cream, health drink, jam and jelly you stocked and forced me to have." Payal questioned.

Arnav and Akash laughed at this "You went overboard with that Nk"Arnav commented but his laugh stopped seeing Payal and Anjali glaring at him

"You were not much different from him. Who brought us more than hundred maternity dresses.?" Payal asked. She and Shreya has become sisters to Arnav during her pregnancy. Payal realized he may not talk a lot but when it comes to caring nobody can beat him. She accidently stumbled on her saree pleats during pregnancy and this was seen by Arnav. By the end of the day both Payal and Anjali was delivered with lots of maternity dresses .

"Don't forget how he hijacked the Mumbai chat wala" Anjali joined "You craved to have his chat and he refused to come and make it in our home. But I paid him well" Arnav justified

"Hoo..Saale Saab you paid him so well that he popped up at our home every alternate day asking Anjali does she crave to have chat" Shyam commented

"Ha...Akash was far better than you both" Payal said

"Ho..Yah... that's is why he ordered two wheel chair when Di found difficulty in walking after her seventh month" Arnav commented sarcastically

"Did you see nani how these women complaints for taking care of them" Akash dragged Nani to their conversation.

"Ha my poor bitwas took care of you both and now your complaining" Manorama supported her sons.

"True Manno...but you too can't decline the fact that they all went overboard with their care" Nani struggled to hold her laugh while dadi was already laughing.

Stop it all of you. Tell us Khushi bitiya. Did you see a doctor? What did she say? Did she suggested any particular diet plan" Dadi asked question one after the other after the laughter died down.

"ji nani. We went to the doctor this morning. She said everything is fine "Khushi answered

"Did you forgot the part where she said you are under weight?" Arnav raised his eyebrow making Khushi pout. After some discussions and coxing and seeing Khushi's puppy dog eyes dadi and Arnav agreed to let her attend office till 7th month. Pankaj too tried to ban Khushi from attending office but at last gave into her emotional blackmailing. But all her plan went to drain after her first scan. They found out that Khushi is pregnant with twins and had issues low BP .

Garima made call and congratulated her .But to be truthful Khushi doesn't cared much. She had learned not to expect anything from Guptas long back. Dadi and Nani always sat with her havoc eyes, they pampered her just like achild.