Part 27

Arnav and Khushi went home together as usual. Arnav got a call when they reached home so he asked her to go while he was on the call. But she never knew what was waiting for her.

"Don't you dare enter this home. Girls like you are not welcomed here." Subhadra Malik roared.

Khushi was shocked hearing the woman who blessed her today morning say something like this.

"Sumi...let her come in. We will talk afterwards. "Nani tried to pacify her friend

"What is there to talk .Didn't you see the photos. A girl like her cannot be part of our family. Especially my Arnav's wife. How dare she come here after what she has been doing outside this home behind our back. Is this what she gives us? Didn't we treat her as our own daughter? How could she cheat our Arnav? Didn't she know how much our Arnav loves her. Then how could she do something so cheap" Devayani accused Khushi.

Tears welled up in Khushi's eyes hearing the accusation against her.

"Didn't I say dadi this girl is so cheap. She won't suit our home. She is just behind our money. I always tried to show everyone her real face but nobody believed me." Anjali instigated Dadi

"Anjali bitiya let's ask her first. Nothing is proved from those photos. Khushi bitiya you come in. we will talk after that" Nani went near Khushi and brought her in

"What's happening here nani? Why am I accused of cheating Arnavji? What did I do?" Khushi asked nani. She looked at the family members. Her jiji was standing in a corner crying. Mami and Nani was worried, Akash and NK standing there not knowing what to do. Dadi with disgust and Anjali had anger and disgust toward her. What did she do to deserve this?"

"Oh I will tell you. We come to know how characters less you are. You will stoop any level for money and status. Didn't you for once thought how your actions will affect your sister's life? How greedy you are. Can't you be satisfied with one man" Anjali ranted

"Enough" came a roar from the door. There stood Arnav with anger evident in in face " What the hell is happening here?"

"Chotte...we are so sorry chotte. We made you marry to this cheap girl. I knew she is a vale woman. That's why I was always against her. But it's okay. We will as prepare for a divorce soon" Anjali tried to sympathize

"Will you stop the nonsense and tell me what the matter is? " Arnav said trying not to burst out

"Chotte today we got some proof of this girl's real character." Anjali said

"My sister is not like that" Payal shouted

"Really Payal. Then tell me who those men in those photos are?" Anjali questioned

"Bitiya it could be old photos or some morphed one" Manorama tried to defend Khushi" We know our Khushi can't do anything you are accusing her of"

"Ha di. It could be anyone. May be some relative" NK said

"No Manorama .Didn't you notice the dress she was wearing. It was the dress Arnav bought for her and the dress she is wearing now. That proves it were original photos" Dadi sided Anjali

"But those photos have nothing in appropriate sumi" nani tried to point out

"If a girl is capable enough to get that intimate with other men in public then she must be so advanced in that department behind the doors nani "Anjali said with so much venom.

"Will you all shut up and tell me what exactly is the reason why my wife is subjected to this kind of treatment? Which photos are you talking about? And will you all stop coming to conclusion without proper information?" "Now nani,Show me those photos" Nani nodded and gave him the photos. Arnav went through the Photos. It was photos of Khushi hugging a tall young man .Then there were photos of the same man cupping her cheeks. His face is not clear as the photos are taken focusing Khushi. It was just his side face. There were other photos too but with a different man. He was of middle age. Photos of him kissing in her forehead, Kushi laying her head on his shoulders while his hand is around her shoulders. Arnav took a long breath. Yes ,he felt jealous but there were nothing that could make him distrust Khushi. He trusted his wife and knows her better. She will never ever cheat him. Arnav walked toward Khushi and took her to the nearest sofa then showed her the Photos. Arnav could only see the small tug on her lips.