Part 7

Next day after Morning Arthi, Raizadas sat at dining table where Payal and Khushi along with Hp brought the breakfast. They were serving when Nani asked them to join  . They sat beside their husbands, that's when Khushi noticed her husband all dressed up in formals.

"chotte ,you are going office today?"

"Ji Nani ,I have some meetings lined up"

"chotte try to come early, don't forget you are married now."

"I will try Nani"

After breakfast Arnav left for his office after bidding bye to all and  send a small smile towards khushi. Rest of the day Khushi was engaged in arranging her wardrobe and after that she came downstairs to join nani and Manorama in their talks .They tried to include her in their conversation as they wanted her to be comfortable with them. During their talk's khushi mentioned them about her need to go back Mumbai. Nani assured her she could continue her work and asked her to try for a transfer in their Delhi branch, which she agreed to. Later at evening Khushi helped Payal to pack as they are leaving for honeymoon next day. By the time she finished Arnav was back .she brought his coffee to their room.

"khushi can we talk after dinner"

"Yeah sure"

"Okay then, I want to talk to Nani about something, Would you like to join me?

"No. I will join Hpji, he is alone in kitchen"

"He will manage it with other Prakash brothers help, you don't have to worry"

"They are on leave, after marriage preparations they too must be tired, so Nani gave them leave. Hpji will get his leave tomorrow."

"oh, are you sure you could manage"

"ji"

"okay, I will come after meeting nani"saying this he left ,soon Kushi too left to Kitchen.

After dinner Arnav and Kushi sat at poolside .Arnav took initiative to start the conversations.

"How was your day?"

"It was fine; I spend some time with Nani and mami"

"Good .Kushi, I wanted to ask you something?"

"ji"

"you told me you will be leaving after some days to Mumbai, so what is your plan?"

"I will have to leave day after tomorrow; I have to join office next day"

"Where do you work?"

Kushi looked at him for a moment. How fate is playing .She is bonded for a life time with a man who knew nothing about her, and whom she knows nothing about. But they have to start somewhere ...right.so this may be the beginning.

"I work in JK group. I am a project analyst there"

"OH. How's your job there?"

"it's good, they pay well and employees are treated well too."

"How do you plan to continue this.You know with our marriage and all. We can't go on with a long distance relationship .You know that right?"

"I thought of applying for a transfer to our Delhi branch, but I don't know whether it will work out"

"why?"

"Transfers are something they don't approve much off. They say it affects their work equilibrium .It's right too. It's not easy to find a pace at work when we being a part of project and leading a group as it affect both projects at 2 office."