Part 13

It's was a Saturday and everybody was sitting in living room discussing something or the other relishing the snacks made by Payal and Khushi.

We have to attend the reception at mehara's tommarow. They have specifically mentioned chotte and Akash.Chotte ,you can't skip the reception . Karthik is your friend so I will not buy any of your excuses this time.

I will attend it Nani, Karthik personally invited me and Akash.so we can't ignore.

That's good, Manorama make sure to take Payal bitiya and khushi Bitiya to your regular parlor. It's after all their first social appearance as Raizada Bahu's.so they should look like princesses tomorrow. Not that they need any makeup to look so but they are not used to this type off parties.so they may need assistance.

Ji sasuma ,I will make sure my bahuriyas are the starts of tomorrows show.

Naniji ,how will Khushi attend the reception? You know Akash  introduced Payal in his friend circle and also in office .But chotte has still not done that. Don't you remember he doesn't want anybody to know about his marriage with Khushi .So how will she attend it. Anjali asked as if she was bothered about the same.

Raizada elders doesn't know how to deal with the situation that their elder son has put them on .Payal gave her husband a stern look and took Khushi stating the need to make arrangements for dinner. She was worried about Khushi's marriage after her parents informed her about the quick arrangement .She was doubtful about why Khushi would agree to marry her brother in law .She had asked her parents but they said Khushi understood the situation and agreed to marry to according to their wish .She asked Khushi too, but she just made fun of the situation and said how could she miss the opportunity to torture her Jiji all her life. But now when she see things in Raizada home she couldn't help but to think was her sister happy in this relationship.

After they both left Nani gave a look to Arnav like asking now what. Arnav quickly left the group and went towards his room . He waited Khushi to return back to room. He will have to arrange for their reception as soon as possible. He can't let Khushi be insulted like this every time. When Khushi returned Arnav immediately tried to talk her when her Phone rang. So Khushi excused and went to pool side to talk. After the call Khushi came back to room.

"One of my friends from Lucknow is In Delhi .So will it be okay if I meet him for tomorrow's dinner .I will be back before 10."

"Khushi you don't have to make up stories to avoid situations. You can accompany us. We can introduce you as Payal's sister." He immediately regretted suggesting something like that. No. That's not how she should be introduced.

Khushi just smiled a little but it was impossible for anybody to miss the mockery .He felt like kicking himself for suggesting something like this.

You don't have to take so much trouble Arnavji .  I am not making up stories for my absence. My friend Shravan is here in Delhi for some official purpose. He knows that I work here in Delhi now. We haven't met for a long time now. Last time when I was in Lucknow he was out of station. So we just thought to catch up.

Hearing the name Shravan doesn't settle well with Arnav. Was it jealousy that his wife is calling someone with no endearment or the familiarity with this so called Shravan that irked him?He don't know. But he maintained his calm exterior and asked

Does he know about our marriage?

Khushi gave him a questioning glance like 'wasn't it you who asked not to disclose it to any one' then nodded no.