Deika's Raid

Izuku POV:

After a day of recovery from Dabi and Endeavor, the flame hero along with Miruko and Hawks was explained the situation by myself, Aizawa and Nighteye. "So that's about it. I'm trying to take down the underground group that All Might holds with us technically having the authorization by a handful of pros to do legal vigilantism in a term." The trio was somewhat silent before Miruko spoke up. "You're Salvage and Thief?" I nodded for her to smirk. "I like the fact you kick tough ass." "There's still one thing I'm not getting. Why is your group filled with teenagers instead of actual pros?" Hawks asked this for me to explain. "Look at it like this. Who are the least likely to be part of my group, pros or heroes in training?" "Huh, good point." Endeavor started to breathe out a bit before speaking up. "If you need help, then I'm in. Thanks to you, I was able to find Touya again as well as I have a debt to owe your father from what my son's told me." "Good. Cause I'll need all the help I can get." The three pros looked at me while I asked them to follow me.

When we got to the other room with the other members of the League there, I spoke up. "Alright, two things we need to go over. First off is that we have Endeavor, Hawks, and Miruko helping us now. To be frank, they couldn't have come at a better time." "Why?" Kirishima asked for me to get to the second part. "I'm sure you're all aware that Giren isn't here. That's because he was kidnapped a little while back." "Giren was kidnapped!?" Magna got up in fear for her friend. "Yes. We'll be initiating a raid on Deika city where the last known coordinates for a tracker I had placed on him came from." Nighteye spoke up. "But here's the issue. Deika city is where one of our targets, Rikiya Yotsubashi or more commonly known as Redestro is. He's the leader of a group known as the Liberation of quirks movement and is the leader of the largest group All Might has. To defeat him, we'll be facing an army of several thousand who have trained their quirks to the limit for as long as they could. This however will give a problem to make us split up."

Momo raised her hand next. "If the danger is as bad as you say, then why are we splitting up? Wouldn't it be wiser to face this threat together?" "I can answer this." Aizawa spoke up for everyone to listen. "While the raid is going on in Deika, a small group accompanied by Midoriya will get our final member that AFO wanted us to." "Gigantomachia." Kaachan stopped to remember being explained a bit about him. "Until now, we didn't need to investigate and take this person in. But now that things are as bad as they are, desperate times call for desperate measures." Jirou raised her hand up next. "How many people are under their control?" "My father's notes said the entire city for the most part is under their control. His estimation was somewhere around over 100,000." Nobody spoke up after this. "The reason why we didn't bring Gigantomachia in until now was mainly because we could handle things on our own for the most part. This however changes things. Now, the team joining me will consist of Endeavor, Nighteye, Aizawa, Uraraka, Compress, and Momo. The rest of you will be going to Deika to try and save Giren."

Everyone was a little tense with Eri coming up to me. "What do you want me to do?" "I'm gonna have you stay with Mr. Nezu in UA for now so we don't have to worry about the Yaoyorozus being attacked again. All Might is gutsy, but he's not crazy enough to attack UA knowing every pro would take him on there." She nodded for us to start standing up. "One last thing. I'm not sure what you'll face there specifically, so have each other's backs. If we succeed, we can change the tide of who's on top very easily as well as save our friend." "Due to this, I was able to speak to the cops and they allowed not only for you all to be able to avoid dangers of pros coming at you for murder, but the deaths will be related to All Might going on a rampage." 'Not a complete lie since the people here are part of his group.' We started heading out to where we needed to and splitting up.

At Deika city, Bakugou POV:

After what Ichan said about the place, everyone stayed in groups of two or more. Most were with long and close range fighters with Himiko in mine along with Ears. "What can you hear?" She pulled her jacks out of the ground while speaking. "People hidden and the entire town acting as if it's ready for war. Midoriya was right about this place being completely under Redestro's control." "More like this city thrives because of Redestro's control." Deadpool said this while taking sizes of everyone and writing them down in a small notebook. "Alright. That's it. This'll help our forces a bit." "What are you doing, and did you have to measure my chest too?" Rabbit spoke in an annoyed term before he pulled out a crap ton of copies of us. "My quirk allows me to make copies of people. In order to do this though, I need as much information about their measurements as I can. That's why I needed to do that. Also, you've got a nice rack for a pro-" The rabbit kicked the Deadpool knockoff in the head to leave him on the ground in pain. "Sorry." We prepared for a fight with clones of all of us being made. This at least tripled our numbers. Not much though considering we're facing an actual city of villains.