Final Countdowns

Few minutes prior, 3rd person POV:

Izuku had been pushed into an even farther problem with Nine injecting himself with a quirk amplifier. Now his maneuverability and strength with his quirks as well as AFO's evolved ability to combine and reshape quirks to make new quirks entirely were at his disposal. "What's the matter, kid? Can't keep up with me anymore?" Nine let loose a beam that was altered with his Hydra quirk to create a dragonic looking beam. If Izuku didn't jump out of the way fast enough, he would've lost a limb or two.

'I gotta think. How am I going to beat him when I can't get near him?' Izuku went through the quirks in his head to know there wasn't anything significant he could use. However, he did use a Sonar quirk he had to detect everyone's locations through sound. 'Out in the open, this quirk is almost useless. But when we're close together like this in a facility underground, I should be able to see how everyone is doing.' Looking at it, Everyone for the most part was finishing up their battles with only Bakugou, Toga and Kendo's battle as well as the Big 3's battle being the only lingering ones not counting his own. 'Overhaul is in the room above us about a meter up towards the right. If I can take Nine up to that level, maybe I can stop both him and Overhaul once and for all.'

Another blast came to nearly hit Izuku in the head. "I know you're back there! Come out now and die like a man and not as a cowardice dog!"

Not having any other options left, Izuku gave a deep sigh before finding two quirks that could help. 'Now or never.' Activating a quirk that gives a smokescreen, the AFO user as well as everything within the area was encased in smoke.

'Blinding me so I can't see. That won't work so well.' Several footsteps were heard around for Nine to see Izuku come from the right to attack. "Frontal attacks are suicide, boy. Even you should know that." He hit him with a beam for the green haired boy to turn into smoke. 'He must've altered this smokescreen quirk with some kind of illusion based quirk.' Another two Izuku's came from the other side for Nine to attack and turn them back into smoke. A fourth came directly behind him to try and reach out before the villain turned and destroyed this Izuku yet again. "Now where's the real?"

"TAKE THIS!" A fifth Izuku came at Nine for him to blast it and turn it to smoke. "I hope you liked that decoy!" Izuku came below Nine for him to be too fast to catch. "NOW! GO FLYING!" Izuku mixed both Muscle Augmentation, Rivets, several Hardening and strength enhancements into his fist to send the villain flying into the roof. of the room. "COMBINATION QUIRKS, ARMAGEDDON!" Nine went flying past the roof and towards the next level that had Overhaul and the Big 3 in it. "Let's settle this here  and now you two. THIS IS PAYBACK FOR KIDNAPPING MY DAUGHTER!"

With Bakugou, Toga and Kendo

Toga immediately went to Bakugou to try and stop the bleeding and see where he was stabbed. "Just hand in there. You're gonna be ok." She tried to apply pressure and stop the bleeding the best she could. 'Dammit. How am I gonna stop the bleeding!?'

"Yeah, sorry kid, but that one's gonna die." Chimera grabbed another cigar to light before taking a deep breath in to exhale out. "Wounds like that don't just heal so easily. You'd need a miracle now to heal that." His claws began to come out again aiming at Bakugou to finish the job. However, Kendo used a quirk that allowed her fists to become diamond to chip the villain's claws. Chimera jumped back and noticed a face of pure rage on the orange haired girl.

"Toga. Remember that quirk Midoriya gave you?" The blond remembered the minor healing quirk that she was given. "Do what you can with it and heal Bakugou. If he dies, we lose another one of our friends and I don't want a repeat of Magna."

"But the quirk was for injuries that weren't all the way through-"

"We don't have a choice right now." Kendo tossed a few rags, lighter fluid and a lighter. "When you have enough of the hole closed, sear the rest shut so he won't die of blood loss. Where it is, I don't think any vital organs are completely gone, but heal as much as physically possible. I'll handle this one."