Hiding Out

In an underground facility, 3rd person POV:

"In other news, police have officially shut down any connections to Deika city due to an incident where the city itself seemed to almost be submerged underground. Pros say that this was due to a villain attack of All Might's and that the city itself was secretly under his-*crash*." A cane was sent into the TV by a clearly enraged All Might.

"Overhaul. About how many of our soldiers were inside Deika when this incident occurred?"

"From estimates by death and apprehension counts, about 80%." All Might walked up to the TV in order to retrieve his cane and look at the damage in anger.

"Wolfram, The Wild Villains, Guradieta, The Volcano Thieves and now the Meta Liberation Army along with Redestro. I have left the demise of Izuku Midoriya and his so called 'League of Vigilantes' to you all in belief a mere child with the assistance of a few useless heroes, some vagabonds that nobody wanted, and more children couldn't be that hard to handle. Yet time and time again, he has proven to defeat you all and make a mockery of the world I am making!"

"Sir, it-"

All Might grabbed Overhaul by the neck in his muscle form and glared in anger as if right into his soul. "It appears I've taken Izuku Midoriya as too minor of a threat. Starting now, I will make certain to treat the boy as someone worthy of taking down myself."

"Sir, you can barelyack!" The villain tightened his grip on Overhaul in clear anger.

"I would be more concerned about completing the work I assigned to you. As of now, I want the final product of Project Cleanse within the next two months." All Might released his grip and reverted back to his small form for the plague masked villain to fall and regain the air he was limited to.

"*cough* *cough* I can't do that without the ki-"

"THEN GET THE KID! WHY IS IT SO HARD TO STEAL ONE CHILD THAT IS SO UNSTABLE WITH HER QUIRK THAY SHE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO SHUT IT OFF!?" He then brought out his phone to call up one of his subordinates. "Maruki. How far are you in Project Overcome?"

"I am progressing at a desirable pace. In a matter of months, we will be able to administer the quirk to you."

"Do it in a month."

"B-but sir. If I do not have the correct acts done, your body may-"

"JUST DO AS I SAY OR I WILL MAKE YOU REGRET IT!" All Might shut off the call before glaring at Overhaul with wide eyes and a calmer expression to get his point across. "I will make this as painfully obvious as I can make it. Either you complete the project and have it in my hands in the next two months." He the. Pulled a gun out and pointed it at Overhaul's skull. "If not, Redestro's end will be repeated with you. Do I make myself clear Chisaki?"

"Crystal sir."

The gun was put back in All Might's pocket before turning away. "Good. Now out of my sight and do not return without positive news." Overhaul left the room with the blond villain calling one last number.

"Hello?"

"Hello?" The voice of two girls were on the other line that sounded rather young.

"Kotonaru. Mienai. I have a task for the two of you. Actually two that only you both can manage."

"Of course All Might."

"What would you like us to do?"

A sinister smile came on the pale blond villain before replying. "I think you both are already aware of how cocky some heroes are being and interrupting my plans. I think they should get a warning of why they shouldn't put their nose in other people's business. Also, there's a certain boy that I want you to hurt for me. Kotonaru, I'm certain you are up for that task."