Hand of Death

Flash back 15 years ago, Shigaraki POV:

'Failure'. That was a word I've heard for most of my life. No matter who I went to, they always told me the same thing. Whether it was my father. "You're nothing but a failure. Don't even bother trying to make anything of yourself. Nobody's gonna see past who your grandmother is."

My grandmother. "You're defective. A waste of my time and a failure as anything worth my time."

Even the people at school. "You're nothing but a failure. Don't even bother hanging out with us."

For years, nobody saw me as who I was. Sadly, nobody will ever that never thought much of me to begin with being Nana Shimura's grandson. Out of everyone, only one person actually showed care for me. "So you've done all this? This must've been extremely hard on you." Looking up from the chaos that happened that killed my entire family, I noticed a man with a suit on and a calm look to him. He knelt down to my level and held me close. I feared the worst was gonna happen and he was going to die like everyone else, but I felt something different. A warmth. Almost as if I was being...accepted. "This world is bittersweet to whomever it comes into contact with. Young man, I know you're part of that woman's lineage and you've had a hard life up till now, but understand this. You don't have to be alone. I'll find a way to help you even if you don't want it."

Tears came down my face as I felt this warmth. For the first time, I was accepted by someone outside of my family. "T-thank you, sir."

"It's ok. My name is Hisashi Midoriya. You don't need to be formal. Now, what's your name young man?"

I was released to look into the man's green eyes as he smiled to reply. "Tenko....Tenko Shimura."

Back to present, 3rd person POV:

"I gotta say, I didn't plan for so many heroes to be here. You heroes truly are a pain in my side, but that ends now."

"Yeah, cause I'm gonna slam my foot in your SKULL!" Miruko hopped up and came charging at All Might at immense speeds. "LUNA FALL!" The villain didn't budge, but instead allowed the rabbit hero to hit between his neck and shoulder for the sound to reverberate throughout the facility. "What!?"

All Might smirked at Miruko before grabbing her ankle. "Pathetic." He swung the pro by the ankle up before slamming her onto the ground for the sound of her head hitting the hard floor. "Sad that this passes for a hero. Back in my prime, this wouldn't pass for a sidekick." All Might moved his foot to Miruko's head and attempted to stomp on it before she realized and evaded at the last second.

Standing up with blood coming off her head, the rabbit hero smirked, ready to take on the foe in front of her. "It's gonna take a shit ton more than that to make me kick the bucket. TAKE THIS!" She jumped back up and began moving from wall to ceiling to floor increasing speed as she could around All Might. 'I don't know what happened, but he definitely felt more solid when I hit him. Guess I'll have to use the low blow like the kid said.' Aiming at the villain's left side, Miruko positioned her foot to come charging directly at where AFO caused permanent damage to the villain. "LUNA SLAM!" She collided with All Might's side for the sound of the kick to be several times larger than the first to his neck.

"That should take him down." Shigaraki smiled seeing this for Garaki to laugh. "What's so funny?"

"Unlike you all, I planned for the tangent of this. I had went ahead and given All Might a hyperspeed regeneration quirk as well as a copy of Overhaul in order to heal him. His body now has regained what it once lost and is unflawed. In short, that merely gave a tickle to my master." All Might immediately grabbed Miruko's waist and threw her across the room and into a wall. "AHAHAHA! NOTHING CAN STOP HIM NOW! WITH MY GENIUS AND ALL MIGHT'S POWER, NOTHIGN SHALL STOP US NOW-" All Might came directly to the doctor to use Overhaul on him and turn him into a water balloon.