Titans Clash

3rd person POV:

Momo and Bakugou came down to stand beside Izuku with Aizawa trying to get them to run. "Get out of here! *cough* *cough* This is beyond what you can handle! I know you hate him, but this isn't the best choice." Izuku ignores him and talks to his two friends. "Like we practiced." "This is the real thing though, not some test dummy." "I know. But that's why we shouldn't hold anything back." Izuku came at All Might first with a hard punch with Muscle Augmentation and some Strength Enhancers in it. "Cute, but not good enough!" All Might punches Izuku in the chest to send him flying a bit. He smiles however using the Shock Absorption from the Nomu recently before All Might comes at him again.

"OVER HERE ASSHOLE!" Bakugou sends out a giant explosion with several small explosions to counter. "YOU THINK THIS IS WORTH MY TIME!?" The brute goes after Bakugou, but gets a punch by Izuku with Rivets in his fist to add some damage. He goes flying a little before regaining his balance. Izuku does not let up and uses Rivet, Muscle Augmentation, an Scales to make his punches ad more to them. "Combo quirk: Dragon Muscle!" Izuku started to use his speed enhancing quirks to keep his punches going faster. All Might did not have the ability to react to this. "KAACHAN! LIGHT HIS ASS UP!" Bakugou held both his gauntlets up with them looking like their aiming at something. "EAT MY STRONGEST BLAST FUCKER!" He pulls the pins with his teeth to send two blasts Izuku and All Might's way. At the last second, Izuku dodges and pushes the blond into the blast.

"MOMO!" Momo had aimed a machine gun she made with as much ammunition she could and opened fire at the spot All Might was at. "Izuku and Bakugou added in their Scale Shower and Explosions to the mix. They went for a good 10 minutes nonstop until Momo was out of ammo, Bakugou was unable to use his explosions any longer, and Izuku couldn't use anymore scales. All three were dripping with sweat hoping they slayed the beast. Everyone up above were speechless of what they just witnessed. All Might may have been beaten by the trio. This was a man not even AFO the symbol of peace could do. "Is it over? Did they win?" Jiro asked a little scared. Toga and and Uraraka watched in fear at this as well.

The smoke started to clear a little. One way or the other, they will have an answer. Out of nowhere though, a shadow comes out of the smoke and punches Momo in the stomach to send her flying into the staircase. "MOMO!" She was unconscious and embedded into the stairs coughing up a little blood. "I'm done playing now." All Might picks up the still molten hot machine gun and snaps it in two like it was nothing. "YOU SON OF A BITCH! THAT'S OUR FRIEND!" "KAACHAN WAIT!" Bakugou tried to use an explosion to only have his head slammed to the ground and knocked out by All Might. Izuku got mad. He added as many quirks as he could on before running up and tapping Bakugou to add Explosion to the mix. "Quirk combo: INSIDIOUS BOMBER!" Izuku let loose a massive amount of firepower to hopefully blow All Might away. In the heat of the moment, he grabbed Bakugou and ran to the stairs.

"Please tell me that wasn't the best you could do." Izuku looked behind to see the madman coming at him. He only had time to toss Bakugou to the side before being slammed into the concrete. All Might started punching Izuku again and again sending him deeper into the ground and cracking the pavement even more. Everyone looked in horror with Uraraka shaking in anger. "stop it." All Might kept going at this laughing at Izuku. "Stop it!" He began calling Izuku weak and nothing compared to himself. "STOP IT!" Uraraka ran down in anger, grabbing the handle part of the machine gun. With one hard hit, she slammed it across All Might's head for it to shatter. He stopped beating Izuku down to look at her with anger.

Uraraka was scared, but glared the villain down in anger. "Leave him alone! You already took so much from him, let him live!" All Might looked at the boy and remembered who he was. "AFO's brat, of course!" He pulled Izuku by his shirt up and grabbed Uraraka by the neck. "Tell me, what is this girl to you? A friend? A lover?" "Keep your filthy hands off her you piece of shit!" "Ah, so you do care for her. Shall we reenact the scene where your dear mother dies and your powerless to stop it?" All Might smiled as he adjusted his grip on Uraraka's head and started slowly adding force. Ochako tried to use her quirk, but it did little good for some reason. She kept trying to punch his hand off, but it did nothing. "Leave her be!" Izuku started shouting while trying to punch All Might with whatever he had left in his tank. "IF YOUR GOING TO KILL SOMEONE, KILL ME!" Izuku started crying trying to save Uraraka from a grizzly fate. "STOP IIIITTT!"