OFA vs. AFO

Few minutes earlier, 3rd person POV:

After successfully pulling everyone out of the Hassaikai base, Izuku began healing those that needed it and consoling Eri. She was shaken from the ordeal, but she had faith Izuku would come for her. This gave her the courage to fight her own struggles and come out of this with some relief. When all was said and done though, Eri gripped Izuku's pant leg and sobbed into it knowing it was over. Ochako came over looking a little banged up to hug the two while Izuku healed her injuries.

"Hard to believe it, but All Might's almost completely lost his support." Togata spoke with some relief.

"But he's not gone yet." Bakugou pointed this out while walking towards Izuku. "You know what's next, right?"

"Garaki the. All Might."

"Good." Bakugou patted his friend on the back while looking him up and down. "You're nothing like the guy that faced All Might the last time. You're a shit to. Tougher that isn't afraid to break a nail to do what needs to be done. We're rooting for ya Ichan."

Izuku smiled at his friend before a portal came from Kurogiri to warp in front of the group. "Midoriya. We need you to help with All Might right now. Garaki was able to make a replica of your quirk and give it to All Might. If we don't stop him now, several pros will lose their lives."

Understanding there's no time to waste, Izuku quickly pulled the extra quirks he gave to some of his friends before turned to Kurogiri. "Let's go."

"Hold it. If you're gonna fight All Might, you better go with the A game from all of us. For now, just take our quirks and use them to stop that blond ass." Izuku looked around to see everyone agreeing for him to use his tendrils to take everyone's quirks.

"I promise I'll return them when this is all over." Kurogiri made a warpgate back to the battlefield in Jaku to make Izuku jump through and go right to All Might activating some different quirks to punch the villain in the face.

Back to present

Looking around, Izuku noticed several of his friends and allies on the ground unable to move. "Like it? This is from all these foolish pros trying to stand against me. This is heroism for what it truly is in this world. Useless. Pathetic. Not even worth the time of day." These words enraged Izuku as he activated Hardening and Muscle Augmentation. To add more strength to it, Izuku created a fist five times larger than his normal body.

"I've had enough of you All Might. Everything ends here!"

Izuku began activating several Strength Enhancers he had as well as Muscle Augmentation and Kirishima's Hardening before charging at All Might. "How adorable. You want a fist fight? Then I can play with you a little." The blond let loose a right straight punch for the sound of both AFO weilder's knuckles to hit one another before Izuku came with his second to be countered by All Might's second fist. With this, Izuku gave an upwards kick to force the villainto avoid it before landing and trying to knee All Might in the stomach. 'Now you're mine.'

"MIDORIYA! WATCH OUT! HE STOLE MINE AND ENDEAVOR'S QUIRKS!" Dabi shouted for Izuku to narrowly avoid a blast from Cremation to temporarily blind the green haired boy from seeing All Might. He was forced away with a serpent attempting to bite Izuku. He used a Double Step quirk to avoid it with All Might coming directly at him with his fingers looking like bone claws.

"I THOUTHG YOU WANTED A FIST FIGHT!?" Izuku narrowly avoids a claw coming at his head for the blond to laugh.

"THE ONLY ONE THAT WANTED THAT WAS YOU!"