Blades of Heroes

3rd person POV:

Toga charged at Kizuki with knives in her hands. She went for areas where her ligaments that weren't dangerous for the villain. However, a villain came in front of her for Toga to move her knives so she wouldn't kill someone. This ended badly however as the villain had a bat to hit her shoulder out of place. "OW!" She was nocked to the ground from the vigilante to nearly get swarmed by other villains. Luckily Ashido had her back and avoided them from being overwhelmed. "You ok?" "I'll live." The blond places her shoulder back into it's socket and grunted in pain. "This is where heroes are weak. They need to rely on 'morals'. You don't kill because you think it's 'wrong'. Meanwhile, a villain will kill someone without a second thought. Doesn't that anger you that they can play god with who lives and who dies and you can't." Ashido began melting the ground under a bunch of villains for them to fall into the sewers. "This way!" The two ran as fast as they could with an army of villains behind them. "I see your leader taught you how to run like a coward. How sad."

Both girls were getting madder and madder at the blue skinned villain with them making a stand in a general store. Toga was able to grab a few knives and began throwing Nd them into the villains thighs. While she did this, Ashido pulled as much baking soda as she could off the shelves and threw it at the army. "What are you gonna do with this?" A villain taunted her as the pink skinned girl threw her own acid at them. What they didn't know was that it was the acidity of common vinegar for the baking soda to bubble up and get in their eyes. "AAAHHHH! IT STINGS!" They fell to the ground for them both to go and knock them out. "Nice touch with the child experiment there." The bodies of the villains started to expand however for some reason. "Too bad these subordinates are ready to give their lives for our cause." The villains exploded with the force sending the two back into a shelf. "Dammit. What the hell was that?" The two looked up to see the building splattered with blood. "Did she just kill those people without thinking twice?" Ashido was amazed while Toga looked at the scene disgusted. "These people are psychos."

"How fun that a girl that's been diagnosed with a mental disorder can say that." Kidzuki walked over with more villains swarming the building. "We gotta get out of here. This area's a liability." The two broke a window open and went out before they were trapped. "So these guys aren't afraid to die? Are they nuts?" Ashido questioned before noticing her blond friend not in a talkative or happy mood for once. "Toga?" "I don't wanna talk about it." They kept running before some guy with an elastic quirk blocked their main escape. "Now that you're both unable to leave, why not answer a few questions for the media. I'm dying to know about the girl that was disowned by her own parents and siblings." Ashido's eyes went wide to look at her friend. "Oh she didn't tell you? Well let me explain. You see Himiko Toga was-" "SHUT UP! JUST SHUT UP ALREADY!" The blond lost all her patience to glare Kizuki on the eyes. "So what if my family kicked me out for my quirk! So what if the night I was thrown on the streets, some thugs tried to kidnap and sell me into human trafficking! I'm who I am today because I'm a good person at heart!"

Toga came at Kizuki again with knives for her to be jumped by some thugs again. The said villains exploded after to send a painful shock to the blond before being grabbed by Kizuki and slammed to the ground. "TOGA-" Ashido was knocked to the ground by a couple of villains and kicked around. "Tell me my dear, how does it feel to be condemned by even those you need to trust for something you had next to no control over?" Toga looked at Kizuki blankly before spitting blood in her face. "You know, most of my guests have manners." Toga flipped her middle finger at the blue skilled woman. "Now I'm more intrigued in you." A bracelet on her wrist transforms into a giant brick shaped gauntlet. "Curious Flattener!"

 "Curious Flattener!"