Tedering Line

3rd person POV:

News spread about Guradieta's defeat fast. In a matter of hours, All Might learned of this to become infuriated to no end. Inside his office, him and his closest subordinates interacted trying to find out just how they could manage this loss. "That's two of us he's beaten. If this keeps up, we'll lose our foothold in the underworld with people not thinking us as a dangerous group anymore." "Come now Chisaki. He is only a single man." "But he's someone that one of the most powerful quirks on all creation. If only I had my hands on All For One's body, I could've extracted the genes to create the ultimate quirk." Garaki said this for Nine to get a question pop in his head. "Then why not get the genetic code out of my AFO?" "Yours is a copy. Any quirk I would make with that would be a copy of a copy, making it defective as a whole. I would need the genetic code from a real AFO user with now the only one in existence being that brat. Oh the true perfection I could make with that quirk. My research could progress exponentially if I could extract that boy's perfected genes." The mad doctor spoke as if he longed for this to happen.

"What should we do then sir?" A hooded man asks this for All Might to think. "Garaki, how are the high ends going?" "In a matter of weeks, Hood should be ready. The rest unfortunately will take a few months if we progress as we are right now." "What would make it go faster?" "If I could obtain the genes of an AFO holder, I could create the most powerful Nomu in all existence. And once a cultivation is complete, you could hold one of the most powerful quirks in all creation sir." The blond villain sat back in his chair thinking of how to handle this. "For a while, we've been dealing with this as a single aspect. If we are dealing with a man that can stop us if facing us one at a time. Then we'll have to think of a plan for him to be pushed to levels where he has to sacrifice one or the other." "Being that he's working as a hero in training, I doubt he's gonna let someone die in order to do what he wishes." Chisaki smirks at this as All Might begins explaining the situation. "Tell young Hagakure that I have a job for her."

Meanwhile with Izuku, Izuku POV:

"Alright Kirishima, this is gonna hurt a bit. I am really sorry, but I need to set your shoulder back." I state this while having my knee on Kirishima's back with his warm in my hands as he's face first on the floor. "Just do it fast please." "Count of three. 1....2...." "AHHH!" I immediately slam his shoulder back in it's socket before healing it with one of my quirks. "What happened to three!?" "You'd feel more pain if I did it on three." "He's got ya there shitty hair." Kaachan states this with a bunch of ice on his stomach while Toga held a compress on his back. "I gotta hand it to ya Midoriya, that guy was a monster. Shame I couldn't do much." Inasa points this out as he has Kendo help bandage him with Eri holding the first aid kit trying to help. "To be fair, this guy wasn't going down unless I stopped him myself. Even at base strength, he was insane." "Well, I guess I owe you two this time." I glanced at Ashido who was still really shaken up by the whole ordeal.

"You don't owe me anything. It's kinda our fault you got kidnapped since we didn't even think you were." Ochako walked over to start disinfecting some of our pink friend's cuts and scrapes to keep them from getting worse. She winced in pain a bit while I looked around to see everyone else patching themselves up the best they could. "Sorry you all had to get hurt. If I did something faster, maybe a lot of this damage could've been avoided." I started to feel a pat on my head before noticing Mr. Aizawa sit beside me. "You didn't do anything wrong. We all knew the risks and you at least tried to stop this. If it wasn't for you, I'd doubt we'd make it out of that alive." I started to smile a bit before seeing Eri yawn a little. "I think it's time for bed sweetie." "But I wanna stay up and *yawn* help." I picked her up in my arms and patted her head. "We understand, but you need your rest too honey. I promise everyone will be ok by tomorrow. But you staying up and hurting yourself for us won't make us feel better. Ok?" "Ok daddy." I began walking to her room while everyone started to finish their patch ups.