Community and Combat

Ok, so Izuku's hero costume will resemble AFO's suit very much folks. This is him honoring his father along with it being more apparent he's his son. The only difference is the mask not being on his. Enjoy.

Izuku POV:

"That should do it for today." I began to put a few trash bags of garbage out to the road before looking at the small area where I was cleaning. "Ahead of time also. Maybe I'll be able to take a few minutes to see if I can get some metal to make stuff for kids to play on." For about a year, I've been spending a few days taking projects on to help the community. Their not really big, their more just cleaning graffiti and renewing old park playing sets. One project however, was probably the most notable out of my endeavors. "In related news, people are still trying to find the person reviving community areas that are deemed unsalvageable by the people of the city." I began to watch the news talking about me, or 'Salvage' as the people call me in a store window. "Here we have a picture of Dagobah Municipal Beach. A beach that was deemed an illegal dumping sight until a matter of weeks ago. Reports say, Salvage had cleaned this beach and revived it to its former glory." I smile at this before heading to the scrapyard that I normally go to when making projects.

While heading in, I notice a guy wearing a bag on his head crying. "Hey buddy, you ok?" "Everything in my life ends in failure, how is that ok!?" He began to sob harder holding his head. "Why don't you talk about it man. You might feel better." The man I learned as Jin Babaigawara began to tell me about his life. He said how he has no living relatives and how an accident when he was 16 made him be looked at as nothing more than a street thug. It probably didn't help that he looked the part, but he was born that way. This accident would make him lose his job years later and leave him homeless. Eventually, he went to crime thinking he had nowhere else to go. This came to a stop though when the clones he made of himself with his quirk revolted and killed each other. The bag over his head is his own fear he may fall apart as well since he's at a state of not even knowing if he's a copy as well.

"So because of that, I'm here where society thinks I belong." I felt for the guy and wanted to help. "Babaigawara, do you mind if I do something to help?" "Go ahead. It won't work anyway." I place my hand on his arm to see how his quirk works. "So your quirk 'Double' works as you need a perfect measurement of a person before using. It also dissipates when it takes damage similar to breaking an arm." "Wait how did you-" "let's just say my quirk has some unique talents. Anyway, this next part may be kinda messed up. So in advance, I'm sorry." I grab a firm grip of Babaigawara's arm before jerking it in a quick motion to break it. "GYAAAA!!!! What the hell!?" I wait a few seconds before speaking. "Your not disappearing. Your the real one." "LIKE THATS THE ISSUE!? YOU JUST BROKE MY ARM!" "Just give me a second." I begin to use my healing quirk to turn his arm back to normal.

"How's it feel now?" He felt his arm by moving around to notice it's fully healed. "How did you do that?" "Let's day I have more than just one talent." He began to take the bag off to show a stitched up cut on his head.

" He began to take the bag off to show a stitched up cut on his head