Mayhem of the League

Mina POV:

After beating the Liberation lady, me and Toga started making our way to the center of the city. Unfortunately, she took more damage than she should've. "*cough* *cough*." "Toga, maybe we should stop for a minute?" I suggested this while watching her hold herself up by a wall. "We can't. *wheeze* We need to meet up....with...." She started falling down before I caught her. "You're too hurt. We need to stop." "...Don't....We....need.....to...." I grunted in annoyance before placing her on the sidewalk. I then kneeled down for it to be easier for her. "Get on. This'll be the only way I can get you there fast enough." She glanced at me exhausted physically and mentally before trying to fight it. "Just leave me....Ill be fi-" "LIKE HELL I'M LEAVING YOU! We came here as a group and we're leaving as one with Giren." Not wanting you fight anymore, Toga slowly got on my back for us to keep moving. "You ok up there?" "Yeah. Thank you." Toga started to pass out on my back for me to relax a bit. 'At least she's ok for now.'

With Dabi and his group, Dabi POV:

"Dammit!" I found myself stuck in a group with Stain, Spinner, Miruko, Shoto and Magna. We were badly outmatched with a bunch of villains coming to attack us. "GET US SOME DISTANCE BURNT CHICKEN NUGGET!" "CAN YOU AT LEAST CALL ME BY A NAME THAT ISN'T AN INSULT TO ME!?" I shouted while keeping one side free for us to take on everyone else. 'Dammit!' "I'm gonna need you all to take care of this until the regen quirk Midoriya gave me heals me up!" Miruko began jumping into the air to start a spinning motion. "Luna ARC!" Thanks to a quirk that increased her strength, the rabbit hero was able to make the ground on one side break apart and prevent them from coming in another direction. That just left the front and back. "Master! What should we do!?" "The same thing we always do Spinner. Fight till either we or the villains go down!" Stain went head first with causing a few cuts to be done on his arms. The blood coming out then turned to spears to pierce the villains and cause Spinner to come by with his hair turning into needles to keep a hole. "GET MOVING!"

We started heading out with Magna using her quirk on some villains. This forced the males to be pushed back for Miruko to take on the women. "I personally think a cat fight doesn't work for this scene. Maybe a rabbit fight or hare fight would better suit this." "SHUT UP YA DAMNED DRAG QUEEN!" "SO WHAT IF I AM ONE!?" "Can we leave this argument for later!?" I shout this while making a path of flames to keep our route clear. We ran as fast as we could with some guy that controlled ice blocking our path. "GET OUT OF MY WAY!" Stain came at him for him to be blocked by some ice. "Get back!" I shouted while shooting a blast of flames. "SHOTO!" "Right!" Shoto used his fire half as well to melt all the ice the guy had. 'I'm not sure the limits of this guy's ice quirk, but it might be a smarter move for Shoto to use only his left half here.' Before I could think again, the hooded guy starts pulling ice from almost everywhere. 'What's he up to?' From places nobody would expect like frozen foods and the ice from underground, to the pieces that were still somewhat frozen on the ground. He merged them together to start making a giant dragon of frozen stuff.

 He merged them together to start making a giant dragon of frozen stuff