The Day Life Changed

Hey guys, so this is the first chapter of the winner of the voting poll on Story Ideas. Make sure if you haven't checked it out yet to do so since all my stories moving forward will come from there. Anyway, hope you enjoy.

Izuku age 5 POV:

"Izuku honey, your dad's on TV." "Dad's on TV!" I start to run down to sit next to my mom on the couch as a person videotapes a fight with dad and some villains. "It looks like the villain Paragon and a new face have just started attacking AFO people." "Get em dad!" I start to shout at the TV for dad as he starts to make air pressure out of his arms to push Paragon back. The other blond haired villain starts going after dad with a sucker punch to the stomach. It hit with dad being thrown a distance. "Dad." "Don't worry sweetie, your fathers the number 1 hero. Something like that won't beat him." I watch the TV to wait for dad to get out of a building he was knocked into while spitting blood out of his mouth.

"Was that the best you had?" Both villains go right for dad with simultaneous punches. "Impact Recoil!" Dad uses one of his quirks to push them back before grabbing quirk canceling handcuffs. "Your both coming in today." "Grrr! Screw you AFO!" Mom covers my ears to not hear what Paragon had said to dad while smiling at me. Paragon uses her telekinesis quirk to lift a building up to drop on dad. He uses a bunch of strength enhancer quirks to catch the building with me confused why. A few seconds later, I see people in it to show dad saved them in the effort. "Go dad!" "What's wrong AFO, too much weight for you to handle?" The blond one starts laughing at him with dad glaring at them both.

"Nnnngh! You think human lives are a joke!?" "No, you are you ancient relic." The blond guy starts hitting dad in the stomach multiple times. "WHERE'S YOUR SUPERIORITY NOW AFO!? HUH!? WHERE IS IT NOW
!" Dad takes a few more before he shouts something. "Pain Reciprocation!" Dad shoots a beam out of him to push the blond guy away with Paragon grabbing him. "I guess this is more than enough today. Lets go All Might, we've served our business here." "You think I'm gonna let you leave again Paragon!? No way!" Dad starts to send a whip at her to grab her to pull her over. "Master!" "Get out of here you oaf! We have more important business to deal with!" The blond man jumps away with Paragon captured to have dad once again save the day.

"I don't know about the other villain, but Paragon has finally been captured folks." "YAY! DADS THE COOLEST IN THE UNIVERSE!" I start jumping on the couch with mom silently laughing at me. "Ok Izuku, stop before you break the couch. Now how about some lunch for my birthday boy?" "Yeah!" I start running into the kitchen with mom making me something to eat for lunch. "So what would you like to eat honey?" "Katsudon!" "*snort* You are your fathers son, I can tell you that." Mom turns around to start cooking with me writing down a new page in my hero journal on the blond villain. 'Very strong, scary, but not that clever from what it seems.'

"So are you excited for your dad's present today Izuku?" "Yeah, dad said he was giving me a very strong quirk today." Ever since I was 1, dad has been giving me quirks for my birthday since he said my original quirk was too dangerous for me to hold right now. At the moment, I have Rivets, a low level Strength Enhancer, Wind Pistol, and Enhanced Healing. Dad said that these are to help me get ready for my real quirk present when I turned 5, which was today. I was so excited that I couldn't wait for him to get home. "I also got a call from Mitsuki Izuku, she wanted to wish you a happy birthday with Katsuki and Massaru." I started to smile at mom making sure that I thank aunt Mitsuki, uncle Massaru, and Kaachan when I get the chance.

Time skip to 9 at night

"Is dad home yet mom?" "Not yet, but he should be here any second." I start coloring in a coloring book waiting for the sound of the door to open. Once I heard a creak from it, I bolted to the door to meet dad. "Dad, I saw you on TV today! You were so co-" I stop when I see the man on TV with blond hair glare down at me. "Well, well, well, it seems AFO has the taste of the family life along with the taste of victory." I start to get scared as the villain smiles at me. "Izuku, is everything alright?" Mom walks over to see the bulky man herself. "This is my lucky day, isn't it. I was hoping to kill that bastard in his own home, but killing his wife and kid would make revenge all the more sweeter."