The Wild Villains

Momo POV:

After the mission, we all changed in an abandoned warehouse as to not be found out before going our separate ways. Izuku was able to heal himself for the most part where he could walk again, but he was still very weak. I can understand though. Being shot by lightning and outmatched like it was nothing is a bit detrimental. Needless to say, the fight with Wolfram was without a doubt different in skill. "Hey Izuku, you gonna be ok?" Uraraka seemed genuinely concerned for him noticing how badly we were beaten. "I'll manage. Now we gotta find another route to our final goal though." "I told Kendo to meet us and Eri at the house, so they should be there by now." Izuku glanced over at me to smile. "Thank you." 'Even though everything happened, he's still trying to show positive emotion. That's a relief.' We continued to the front gates when Eri and Kendo met up with us. The small child ran up to her father to hug his leg.

"Daddy, are you ok?" "I'm ok sweetie. How was your time with aunt Kendo?" "It was good. We drew." "You did? Well that sounds nice." We entered into my family's estate with my father waiting at the door rather angered. "Izuku, we need to talk." The two walked into his study alone while we stood outside. "What's this about ponytail?" "I don't know, and stop calling me that." Kyoka placed her aux cord on the door to listen while I created a small speaker for her to project the sound into.

Izuku POV:

I sat in Mr. Yaoyorozu's private study with him sitting across from me. "You understand why I decided to allow you in my house, correct?" "Because my father asked you to." "He asked me to watch over you. Help you grow into a fine young man. What he did not ask me to do is house a delinquent who goes out during the night and interrupts heroes work for their own gain!" "I don't know what you're talking about." He began pulling out a small folder from his desk to show pictures of me going in and out of the estate. "I've known you were Thief and Salvage for a while Izuku. They could do things only you could do so it didn't take a rocket scientist to know considering you. But when you decided to make this 'League' or whatever you call it, that's where I draw the line." "I'm trying to stop All Migh-" "I DON'T CARE ABOUT ALL MIGHT!" He began raising his voice in anger. "What you were doing put your life in danger, my life, my family's, and everyone that supported you and I refuse to stand for it any longer."

I got up in anger to shout at him. "THEN WHO ELSE IS GOING TO TAKE DOWN ALL MIGHT!?" "THAT ISN'T YOUR JOB TO DO, THAT'S THE HEROES!" "YOU AND I BOTH KNOW THE BEST HEROES AT THE MOMENT DON'T HOLD A CANDLE TO ALL MIGHT!" "THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU GO OUT IN A TRICK OR TREATING MASK TO PLAY HOODLUM!" The argument was getting far more irritating as it passed. "I'm doing what no hero has the balls to do right now sir. We lost our SYMBOL! Endeavor is too much of a prick, Hawks can't hold himself in a fight, Jeanist isn't as durable as the two, and Edgeshot is almost useless in a major brawl if the villain's more durable than he can handle. All I want to do is help people by taking down All Might and his faction. If that happens, the crime rate will stop growing." "But at what cost?" I stopped a moment to look at Mr. Yaoyorozu. "Can you tell me for a fact you can do this without getting seriously hurt or others getting seriously hurt?" "What difference does it make if I get hurt? I have healing quirks." "And you nearly died tonight."

I stopped in my tracks hearing that Mr. Yaoyorozu knows of tonight's failed mission. "I was able to get footage from a camera that had connections to my company. to see you nearly die tonight and have your quirk taken by this Nine person. If it wasn't for that person you work with hitting him with a car, you. could. have. died! I made a promise to your father to make sure you're safe so long as you live under the roof of my house, and I refuse to let you do something so dangerous as this." "I'm not stopping this. What I'm doing is trying to help those that can't help themselves!" "Then get out of my house. I refuse to hold you under my house and living with the guilt if you die. I know you've been using yours and your father's old house. I will allow Eri to stay here tonight while you make the final adjustments for her to live there. But I want you out of my house tonight. No exceptions." I got up to walk towards the door only to see everyone there listening next to the door. "I guess I don't have to explain to Eri what's happening then." I began walking towards my room to pull some info on my computer along with some blankets and clothes to help sleep tonight.