The Symbol of Evil

Izuku POV:

The weekend flew by with nothing very exciting happening. Probably the most notable thing was Babaigawara learning I was Salvage and Thief. His mind was blown when he realized this and began thanking me up and down for my many acts. Apparently, some guy a while back trashed an old hangout of his that he liked. He felt bad that he left it the way it was, but he couldn't fix something that would need to be repaired from the ground up. During one of my days as Salvage, I unintentionally cleared this area out and repaired it where a guy that sells some good cigarettes as he says set up shop. Him and the old man from the scrap yard occasionally go there to grab a pack or two and started going together after work to unwind a bit. I felt happy I got to give them something good, their both nice people at heart.

Right now, I'm sitting in the classroom with everyone waiting for Mr. Aizawa to come in with Toga and Kaachan making out in the front, along with Jiro and Momo in the back of me. 'Can they do this in a better area than in a goddamn class?' "You Midoriya, you good?" "Yeah, I just would prefer it if couple 1 and couple 2 would stop sucking face so early in the morning." Kaachan breaks his lip lock with Toga to reply. "Nobodies saying you can't tongue hump round face." "WE AREN'T A COUPLE KAACHAN/BAKUGOU!" "Oh please, I've seen the way you look at each other. Just fuck and become a couple already." "Katsuki, that's rude." "I'm not wrong though." Kaachan smirks at Toga before going back to a make out session. "To be fair Izuku, he is right. You should try dating Uraraka. You both seem to like each other."

I start to lose it at this point. "CAN YOU NOT DO THIS WHILE PUTTING YOUR TONGUE IN JIRO! You have no idea how irritating it is to hear you all tell me this while kissing your significant other!" "Ok Midoriya, so you don't like it when Uraraka kisses you?" Jiro asks this with me holding my head down. "I-I don't mind it. I-it does feel right." I slam my head on the desk waiting for someone to answer. "...I SHIP IT!" Ashido shouts this with me now banging my head on the desk. 'Why do I have to deal with this?' I pull my head up to see Uraraka stare at me with her head completely red. 'I'll admit, she is cute. If I had to pick someone, she'd be at the top of my list for people to date.' I slam my head on the desk on last time without picking it up. 'Great, now I'm a pervert.'

Right on que, Mr. Aizawa walks through the door to stand at the podium. "Good morning class." "Good morning Mr. Aizawa." Jiro and Toga head back to their seats after greeting him and before he starts. "I went over the report from your class the other day. Overall, not bad. Now before we begin, we need to address a matter that will change how your time here will be spent." Everyone shook one fear while saying the same thing. "Is it another test?" "You need to pick a class rep and vice rep." "Thank goodness, it's just normal school stuff." After the scare everyone began to shout to be it. "I wanna be class rep!" "Me! Me! Pick me!" "I wouldn't mind being it." "We need someone manly to be our rep." "Everyone calm down! This is not how students of UA should act!We will settle this by a vote!" Iida shouts this while holding his hand up in the air. 'Yeah, not like your one to talk.'

"Won't most of us vote for ourselves though?" "That is why voting is the best solution. We all barely know each other, so the ones that get more than one vote are worthy of the title." 'I see this ending wrong, but it's better than us arguing who's better.' I look over to see Mr. Aizawa agreeing to it before wrapping himself in his sleeping bag and going to sleep. Iida passes us all pieces of paper that we put a name on it who we thought was best. Once every vote was retrieved. We tallied the votes to show I had 7 to make me the class rep with Momo being the vice rep with 2. "Ok, how did I get 7 votes!? I didn't even vote for myself!" I glance over to see Uraraka, Kaachan, Kirishima, Toga, and Ashido whistling. 'Well that's 5, where did the other two come fro-' I glance at Momo who's whistling as well. 'Figures.' "Alright, Midoriya's our rep and Yaoyorozu's our vice. Any objections?" Nobody answers. "Alright, let's get on with class."