All or Nothing

3rd person POV:

"BEGIN!" Right off the bat, Izuku, Inasa, and Kirishima stuck together and took down whoever they could that could be an issue to them going forward. Their first target was some guy made of iron who grabbed Izuku by the leg to lift him up. "Hey there pretty lady. Any chance you and me could get together and see what you're bedroom skills are li-" "GET THE HELL OFF ME CREEP!" Izuku used a quirk to grow his hand double its size to punch the guy out of the line of bounds. As his foot reached the outside, a sniper shot in right between the eyes to be dead before he even hit the ground. 'This guy wasn't joking about the killing you if you get out of bounds. So if we keep in the ring, we're fine. But even if someones knocked out, it's all over for them.' Izuku glanced at Guradieta to see the face of the monster that's literally making everyone fight to the death no matter what. 'This guy is without a doubt a psycho that likes watching others butcher themselves for his own personal enjoyment.'

As Izuku went on fighting who he could, Kirishima and Inasa banded together to knock out a couple of guys that were not going down as easily as they'd like. "Come on, just stay still dammit!" Kirishima was trying to take on this one person who seemed to resemble a former boxer that the redhead knew. He kept dodging for Kirishima to get aggravated at this. "What's the matter, can't hit me?" The guy was starting to get cocky as he kept dodging all of Kirishima's punches. "Now it's time for me to-" The guy was cut off by some person with spikes coming out of his fist punching him in the face and killing the guy. 'HOLY SHIT!' The man wore a hockey mask to not show his face with dark hair coming down to his waist. "You're next shrimp." He was about to punch Kirishima before a gust of wind blew him away and out of the ring. "You ok man?" Kirishima looked at the dead guy by his feet to shakily nod. "yeah." "You little bra-*BANG*!" The two looked over to see the guy that nearly put holes in the redhead get shot for them to realize this was without a doubt survival of the fittest.

The three continued fighting but uncertain what to do with the guys knowing they'd die no matter how they'd deal with them. For now, their best bet was to knock them out and hope that at least a few survive. As this went on, Ashido watched in horror as people butchered one another for just the sake of personal enjoyment. She felt sick to her stomach watching with Guradieta taking note of this. "I take it you haven't seen much death in your life?" She looked at the bulking monster to be enraged by what's happening. "This is screwed up! What joy is there in murdering people just for the sake of it!?" "Human life is something that you can't give back. Once it's gone, it's gone. The satisfaction of being that person who takes life from someone and shows the world that it can be so easily stolen is a satisfying topic. Here, one learns that their life can so easily be snuffed out in an instant with the adrenaline inside them pumping and seeing death around you to give homage to the fact you live. Only then can you truly find any real satisfaction in being alive."

Ashido couldn't believe what she was hearing. To this man, no. To this monster, life wasn't something precious that should be preserved. Life was something you fight to the bitter end to have with the winner being the one that life thought they deserved to have. "So why did you kidnap me and use me as some prize in this?" "You don't remember me, do you?" The acid quirk user looked at Guradieta who put his hand on the cage to look down on her. "Where is the closest hero agency?" Her face went pale realizing just who he was. "Y-you're that guy Midoriya beat to help me and my friends." "Yes. And I know fully that he is in this arena right now." She looked at him confused as he pointed to a blue skinned woman. "He is using a quirk to hide himself. But I can see through it. I know he copied Bubble Girl's image, but not entirely sure how. This leads me to believe the other two he had come along with him are some people you know as well." He pointed them out to Ashido to see Kirishima and Inasa. "If any of them win, I will show them no mercy and kill each and every one of them on the spot."