31

"DANOH YOU BETTER WAKE UP!!! BEFORE I BREAK THE DOOR". Her mom yelled.

"Aghh just 2 minutes!" DanOh answered while cleaning the drool off her face.

"I wanna hear no excuses you promised to get up early and help me with breakfast and yet you are sleeping like a bloody hippo till 9 am!". Another statement.

"Oh come on sometimes I wonder whether I truly am your daughter or not?!" She said while getting out from the bed.

"No definitely not your father had found you near a trash can, he felt pity upon so we adopted you!".

" Really, then what had happened on that night when the lights had gone out and there was just one candle burning in the room, you were afraid so he held your hands and slowly started kissing your nec-".

"SHUT UP AND GET DOWN NOW!!". A loud yell echoed in the house.

"Coming wait!!" Another yelled followed by.

It's been 2 days since DanOh returned to Illsan her hometown ever since that unfortunate event. She never even once tried texting him back or even unlocking him of which she was quite proud of herself.

Although it seemed that she was now a sophisticated adult, a part of her still used to long for him, even if it was all an imagination she felt like residing there and never returning.

But the apprehension that used to consume her was much stronger than her fondness. The fear of getting broken up again is what used to threaten her.

||

On the other hand, Taehyung who had last seen her on the bus had no acknowledgements from her.
That day in the bus she sat there just a few meters away from him, he couldn't communicate with her.

All because he could have caused an upheaval in the bus, yet he cherished her. Her cheeks had a tint of that red cherry blush, her eyes sparkling like a star, her lips covered in rosy pigment almost made him lose his sense.

As he was in Shanghai for the past 3 days it was also impossible for him to call her. Her existence almost felt like a mirage, which only existed like for a short period... eventually he awaited her.

"Mr Kim are you ready for the event?" A voice spoke from the front set of the car.

"Yes, Hoseok! Let's get it!" Taehyung said with a charming yet a gloomy gaze in his sight.

||

(SEOUL)

"Why can't you get it, Jennie, it was nothing but just a small peck, not even a real kiss!?" Jisoo's voice echoed from the other side.

"Why don't you try to understand that I didn't feel comfortable. My partner is enjoying her time with some other male rather than me! I don't like that." Jennie screamed.

"You are overreacting, acting as if you are too pure, I know that before me you had opened your legs for many people and your flings to this day contact you!!".

"How dare you even say that!! I was never involved with someone else while I was dating one!! While you were ready to even suck his dick!!".

".... You know what this isn't gonna work out!
Let's break up. That would be better for both of us. Goodbye Kim Jennie it was good knowing you." With that Jisoo hanged up.

Leaving Jennie devastated, shattered and unworthy. Knowing that her parents were never actually free to even listen to what she had to say made it even more worse for her.

Without thinking twice she called DanOh the person she could trust almost every time, she knew very clearly that even if the entire world would have turned its back against her, DanOh will stay.

"Supp Jen, how's everything going on? I hope you haven't clogged the toilet." A voice cheered.

"...... DanOh can I come there?" She asked and the very next moment she broke down.

"Jennie, what's wrong?! Are you okay?!" DanOh asked with concern overtaking on her face.

"I wanna talk to you..." She said between sniffs.

"Oh, of course, you are welcomed here every time. Don't think just come visit me, even mom hasn't seen you for a long time. I'll be waiting."

They both hanged up with that Jennie began packing her clothes hoping to forget everything about her past and beginning with a new chapter.

||

DING DONG!!

"Oh my poor Jendukie you are here!! Do you know how I felt when you began sobbing? Bitch I was about to go grab that person's hair whoever made you cry !" DanOh said as she embraced Jennie into her arms.

Jennie who had no sense, clasped herself on DanOh finally letting it completely out and weeping like a tot. DanOh being a supportive friend remained silent and patted her back like a mother silencing their child.

"Dan, Jisoo broke up with me!" Jennie ultimately spoke these words still unable to fully realise it.

DanOh was startled, as she didn't expect it at all, them being all lovey-dovey, acting like each others' serotonin dozes was something she had to expect from an ideal couple. But this news changed her perspective, changed her mind...

That even the closest of connections are bound to break one day!.

As to even her story met the same fate.

----------

Hehe hehe

Double update!!!