34

"Did you take that underwear which I had kept for drying in the lawn?"

"Yes, mom!"

"What about your books which you had bought for studying but were just ornamenting the table?"

"Took them too, mom!" A retort came with a little annoying tone.

A chuckle left Jennie's mouth and she only received a glare from DanOh. Frowning and taunting she went upstairs to take a glance for the final time whether she has left anything behind.

"Alright! I think we are all packed up, and I hope there isn't anything left up there... Right, Jen?"

"Nothing! Roger!" A figure came running downstairs concluding her steps beside DanOh.

"Then let's get going!"

"Make sure to message once you get home, get the 3rd class ticket it's cheap and don't waste your time too much on boys." Mrs Eun said while giving the two ladies a warm hug.

"Visit again whenever you want! Okay?" She fondled with their cheeks.

"Of course!" Both replied simultaneously. With that, they bid their farewell to DanOh's mom and continued their joinery back to Seoul.

Thankfully by the time, they arrived at the station the train yet hadn't come so they still had a bit about of time to complete their chit chats.

"So what a great holiday, right?" Jennie asked.

"Indeed a visit to mom is always the best. By the way, did you pack the Japchae which mom had kept on the dining table?"

"Yep and even asked for extra two boxes of it!".

"Tsk tsk tsk I see, you certainly are a foodie."

"When your mom cooks such delicious food how the hell do you expect me to control my appetite?"

They both giggled together only to hear the loud noise of the engine halting slowly at the station. Without further ado, both of them rushed inside the compartment and held their seats. The journey to Seoul and a voyage of new life began.

||

The moment Taehyung landed in Seoul he forthwith pulled out his phone right in the terminal's waiting corner. An emotion of atrocity took over his complexion. He had been impeached remorseful without even him giving his affidavit.

She had blocked him, his messages, his n.o there's no means of communication between them just a misinterpretation. Inconvenience took over Taehyung's face what if she never gets exposed to the truth? No, he couldn't let that happen. He called her, not once not twice but numerous times, just hoping she would pick up he went to his house.

DanOh and Jennie had reached their house and had unpacked almost everything, exhausted from their day they laid down in their beds. DanOh checked to her side only to witness Jennie deep asleep, the little mole above her left eye made her look even more delicate. She just left a chuckle through her mouth proud of having such a gorgeous, clumsy, caring, cute and kind-hearted friend.

Casually getting up from her bed she headed towards the kitchen to fetch herself a glass of water. That's when her phone buzzed, she was stunned to her 33 missed calls from Taehyung and around 57 messages. Now if she was to unblock him she indeed was committing a mistake giving this hoaxer a chance but the messages won't stop occurring. Taking a deep breath she unblocked him.

|

DanOh: WHAT IS IT THAT U WANT NOW??

Haven't u already caused enough damage!!

Scammer: Look

I think we have a misunderstanding

DanOh: no we don't,

it's called uncovering the TRUTH

Scammer: I am not a scammer

I am who u think I am

DanOh: pfffffffff

Want me to believe that u are That Painter

Kim Taehyung??

Scammer: I really am!!

DanOh:

Scammer: how do you wantme to prove it?

me to prove it?

Wanna video call??

DanOh:

I don't wish to

I don't wish to.

A face of a backstabber!!

In comparison, Kim Taehyung is so fucking HANDSOME!!

Scammer: Thank you!!

DanOh: OH FUCK OFF!!

Get lost before I inform the police

|

And with that DanOh blocked his number finally kicking him out of her life. With a proud face, she returned to her bed just noticing Jennie had woken up due to thirst.

"Girl to hell with love, it just weakness us, lets forget it and focus on our goals!!"

Jennie could just nod and quenched her thirst and with that, they both called it off for the day.

||

Frustration took over his entire body, right in the middle of the night he called Hosoek from his deep sleep just speaking one sentence:

"Free my schedule tomorrow, I have to meet someone".

--------

Sup bishs

I hope the story isn't getting all clichè and boring...

Hope y'all enjoy it✌