44

The room was quiet and still, calm wind gushing over the curtain making it fly every few seconds, between them was DanOh sitting on her desk with headphones plugged in and classical music being played through it.

The final exams were approaching in February, only a few months were left and to be quite honest DanOh wasn't prepared at all. She sat there underlining every important fact with a highlighter making sure to not miss out on anything. To get a good job in a well-known company she needed to get GPAs in all of her tests plus an internship required the same.

She to this day doesn't understand that why were people judged based on their marks. Like as if a person doesn't score well they don't deserve any respect, at one point it got so frustrating that she thought of just abandoning everything and ending her life. But then her mother's face came in front, what would she do all alone? How will she cope up with the fact that her daughter was so weak that she couldn't handle the pressure?

After all, death never ends the pain, you just pass it down to other people.

On the other side of the city, inside the streets of numerous houses was Jeongguk silently admiring the night view. The way his heart raced today was expected as the boy had been crushing on DanOh since the day he saw her but being hesitant he was, he never dared to ask her out.

But today he had made up his mind, he had promised himself that if he was acknowledged today by the professional artists, he'd ask her out. He would finally reveal his feelings and tell her everything as to how his heart goes crazy.

But everything shattered when he saw her kissing someone in the classroom. She willingly pulled the man's tie and crashed her lips, even before the man came into light Jeongguk turned away. He couldn't see it, he had come to pick her up after finishing his work in the principal's office, he knew she hadn't left yet.

That day he received both the things equally, happiness for being acknowledged by his role model and heartbreak even before confessing.

Maybe that is all it was ever meant to be, an incomplete sentence, a half-written story. Finished without an ending.

Without even him noticing he realized that tears were streaming down his cheeks, the tears spoke everything, for they never remain silent. He was crying, he knew it was his mistake for holding on to those feeling for too long and not confessing early.

His feet fell weak and he collapsed to the ground, while holding on to his stomach, he kept quiet as much as possible as he didn't wish to wake his sister sleeping on the other side. His shyness had made him miss out on so many things, it had made him overthink everything. He needed to improve himself or else it wasn't going to be easy for him in the future.

//

The morning was quiet yet gorgeous, birds chirping as they all caresses their loved ones in the nest. The sun slowly and steadily making its way into the horizon shining brightly whilst all this slept a man in his bed.

Taehyung got up while stretching and yawning and made his way towards the bathroom, while a little figure following him around with his little feet keeping his pace.

He was brushing his teeth when suddenly DING DONG

Who was it this early in the morning? Thinking this he walked towards the main door opening it and not being shocked to see SeokJin standing there.

"It's today isn't it?" SeokJin asked with chrysanthemums in his hands.

Taehyung just nodded and stood there silently without uttering a word and at that exact moment, SeokJin pulled him for a hug, wrapping his arms around his body.

"12 years, you have done well champ". Seokjin said with a little bit of an emotional tone. Taehyung simply returned his hug and felt Seokjin brush his head from behind.

"Yoongi said he join you directly there, his deadline held him up." Taehyung hummed and turned his way to get dressed.

"Does she know about this?"

He stopped in his steps, he never told her that it was today she only knew that his parents are gone.

"I'll text her". Taehyung said and disappeared into the room.

It was today, the 12th death anniversary for his parents, 12 years since the crashing of Hera airlines, 12 years since the death of hundreds of people. Each and moment of that day Taehyung remembers as clear as a day, wishing every day to forget them but fate just doesn't allow.

But will he tell her and disturb her day when she was busy studying? Who knows?

//

"Ahh my stomach doesn't feel good... shouldn't have drunk that much last night!". Jennie said while making her way out of the toilet and straight to the bedroom.

"Yo you are free today right, help me clean this room, it's quite messy and I can't concentrate on my studies". DanOh demanded holding a mop.

"Umm no bro I can't today, I have got a date..."

"With whom?"

"Lalisa Manobal!"

"Didn't you say that you will try asking her out this week?"

"Yeah but yesterday when I was drunk, with full-on confidence I texted her that I like you, let's go on a date and when I saw the message this morning she had already replied 'yes." Jennie finished her speech and sped to the bathroom to take a bath.

Well at least it was good for Jennie as she had just gotten over a toxic relationship a few months back and DanOh only wished that this time things won't go the way they did the last time.

Without giving it much thought she just scheduled the cleaning for some other day and sat down to study. Taking law wasn't that bad as she was someone who always had a keen interest in crime and stuff, and making money for defending someone was a good thing, right?

Of course, the huge books with thousands of pages was a clear cut straight out of a nightmare, but even if she were to do something which would have enjoyed, she doesn't yet know what it is.

Like ever since she was young she had it in mind that she'll earn a lot of money and help her mother, but she never truly recognized what her passion was. So it was better to be prepared than to regret something, if she were to choose her dreams and what if they weren't successful then what? How was she going to make a living?

First, be prepared for the future only then think about the consequences as to what might happen if your dreams fail. This is what DanOh was taught throughout her life.

--------------------------------------

Ayeeeeeeeee

I promised regular updates and I hope I am keeping up with them

NJOYYY reading!!!