47

⚠️

It was a noisy nightclub with hundreds dancing and making out here and there amongst all of this were two individuals sitting in a corner after spending an entire day together. "So you haven't had any dates for a few months?" Jennie questioned Lisa as she poured herself a drink.

"Nope, getting into a good college for necessary not dating," Lisa said with a firm response. "By the way isn't it you who asked me out first?"

"You got me there. Either way, we are currently at this nightclub it's owned by one of my father's acquaintances so I come here quite often." Jennie boasted about the privilege.

By this time Lisa had recognized Jennie's personality as quite naive and cute at the first met but ten times more wild when known properly. She wasn't gonna lie she was attracted to her, she did make her heart beat faster a lot of times throughout the day.

"Just to drink? Or to...?" Lisa narrowed her eyes tauntingly.

"Right now just to drink... And maybe also to...". She answered as she slipped her hands behind Lisa's back pulling her a little close.

Jennie was optimistic as to what she was doing, Lisa had captivated her the moment they first met. But now the understanding and the feelings had enhanced and both were ready to take the next step.

Lisa glanced into her eyes there was affection, craving and fondness all at once and that look was enough to turn her on.

Both steadily moved towards each other as their lips slowly touched until it was their first kiss. Jennie's hands held her head steadily as Lisa's fingers were deliberately making circles on her thighs.

It was slow at first but turned hard pretty soon and they both knew they wanted to kiss each other but not just on the lips.

Jennie broke the tone and got up gesturing Lisa to follow her with a finger, as they both made their way through the dance floor passing people dancing.

They stopped right before a service room which on top was written 'staff only'. Jennie opened it letting herself and Lisa inside and locked the door, now circling to see Lisa nearly mentally stripping her.

She hopped into her hands and almost made the shelf on the other side collapse as their wild kiss took a turn to France.

Jennie slowly let her tinge inside Lisa's mouth as she wished to take the dominance but surprisingly Lisa squeezed her butt real well that Jennie let out a welp. This opportunity led Lisa to make the first move and the tongues fought for authority.

"I scratch and bite," Jennie warned her with a naughty break.

"You'll crawl and beg too" Lisa reminded while licking Jennie's fingers soaking them with her saliva and then shoving it into Jennie's mouth and watched with eagerness as she licked them off clean.

Lisa being the taller one lifted Jennie and made her sit on the desk beside the slab her hand made their way to Jennie's back slowly removing the straps of her blouse.

With Jennie's neck being fully naked, she looked into her eyes and they displayed lust and love and without wasting a movement she was already imprinting kisses here and there.

Her lips first started at her jawline gradually kissing and moving downwards, at times sucking and giving deep red marks, until they reached her collar bones all the while her one hand was massaging her right breast and Jennie moaning to her full extent.

The other hand unbuttoned the bra and there were her bosoms entirely exposed to Lisa's desire. She bent down on her knees as they came face to face with her, then she licked the left nipple and steadily bit them making sure to not cause much pain. Jennie was experiencing butterflies in her stomach her craving was becoming stronger.