56

"Damm! never thought street food would be so nice!". Taehyung said astounded while chewing the hot dog he just purchased because DanOh insisted him to.

"I don't understand if rich people like you, always try authentic food everywhere from star restaurants. How can you miss the fact that street food is the best authenticity!". DanOh said with a disappointed face.

"I had watched a video about this hot dog stall and always wanted to try out this". She said while opening her mouth to take in a huge bite but instead got the sauce on the tip of her nose.

Taehyung could just chuckle to himself and gently held her face wiping the sauce off with a tissue.

"Eat properly, eating etiquette should always be upheld," he said, only to receive a face from DanOh.

"Oh lord no! I've had enough of them when I met you for the first time! Like dude, there were five spoons on each side of the plate. And you expect me to use all of them? Why waste that much?!" Her voice squeaked at the end indicating how annoyed she genuinely was.

"I've never related so much with someone, I get it manners should be respected but once in a while it's okay to not always abide by the rules," Hoseok said with a frustrated sigh.

"Plus can you two stop acting liking you just got married? It's honestly bothering me..." Hoseok did with a pleading face.

"Look! Just because your love couldn't make it here as he has work due that's not our fault". Taehyung said with a sassy look.

Hoseok could just gawk with an expression saying *im so done*.

"Alright enough you two, give me those wrappers I'll throw them in the trash". DanOh took the waste and proceeded towards a nearby alley where there was a dumpster.

As she tossed the trash into the container she heard a tiny voice.

Meow.

She frowned her eyebrows and saw that to the side of the container was a kitten covered in dirt. Meowing.

"Aww. Little one where's your mother?" She crouched down on her knees and slowly petted the kitty.

The feline rolled over up and down as her hands kept stroking it behind the ears. It finally stood up and jogged to the other side.

DanOh wondering if its mother was there followed it with inquisitiveness, she was able to keep up with the kitten's little feet and made sure not to lose it.

While observing the kitten her eyes looked up to see all the old structures in this part of the city, they were stale and almost looked like were abandoned. She also noted how the neighbourhood around was murky and gloomy and didn't include the vibrant setting of the city.

As she looked down to her dismay she had missed the kitten and was not at all hoping to further find it. She believed it was best to return as Taehyung and Hoseok didn't know where she was.

This place was much quieter than compared to where she was just a few minutes ago and as she was walking back she heard a boisterous voice.

"YO, Look at this Asian chick over here!" A man emerged from one of the alleys.

"Looks like we got ourselves a delight tonight!". Another one came behind him.

It was obvious that DanOh couldn't speak English and her stutters gave a much clearer impression.

One of the men yanked her hand roughly and pulled her towards one of the buildings, she did her entire best to free herself but couldn't. Instead, she attempted shouting but to no avail, her mouth was enclosed with a hand.