27

"Okay, class I'll be giving out your mid-exam results immediately, everyone has done well but I expected but much decent..." The teacher announced breaking the silence of the class.

DanOh's heart was anxious as hell as she didn't perform that well this term. Passing was all that was required for her to move a step closer to becoming an attorney.

"Eun DanOh!!" The teacher said.

"Yes, miss" she walked towards the teacher's table to obtain her report card.

"You've passed but I was predicting much better from you. Make sure you won't make this happen again. I think of you as a bright student, kindly do not disappoint me."

"Certainly ma'am, I'll work harder next time." With that DanOh returned to her seat with a huge wave of relief overtaking her. She immediately turned on her phone and sent the message to her mom, telling her that now she can be proud of her.

Well, she passed..... Unlike her mom had predicted.

||

DanOh's POV

"Jen-Jennie hurry up"

"Ju-just a minute"

"I-I can't take it anymore..."

"Ahh-ahh Jennie!"

"Dammit it's ti-tight"

"Done!! Now put me down"

I made her sit on the stool beside me and she abruptly jumped making me lose my balance and me falling on my butt.

"I cannot believe you just fu*king used me as a ladder to fix the bulb. Like, look at you bitch!! You think you're thin as a leaf?!" I screamed while getting up.

"Look anyone had to do it! And we both know you're thicc af and there was no chance I would have survived with you on top of me." She gave me a look.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah now accompany me to the kitchen, we still have to finish cooking the Jajangmyeon and rice" I ordered.

"First of all who eats noodles with rice!?" She gave me a confused look.

"This bish right here. I cannot eat spicy food without any side dish you know that". I responded while pointing at me.

"Alright!! Hurry I still have to text Jisoo" she demanded.

"Ohh I forget to ask this how have things been going on between you two?"

"Um... You know I feel a lot cheerful whenever I am with her, just like she is gradually becoming the explanation for my constant happiness."

"Do you love her?" I asked upright.

No response.

"It's okay bruh if you still aren't ready to get into a committed relationship. I know the past events have haunted you like a nightmare. I am just telling that if she is the right individual don't let her go". I said while patting her back.

"Wish I could say the same about you." She joked.

"LOOK!! The thing is I cannot beg someone to stay in my life. There is a thing called self-respect and ego, and under no circumstances am I gonna get it crushed under love. If he wishes to stay in my life I assure I'll never disappoint him if he desires to leave he can, no one's gonna stop him, but... A kind request, he won't be standing at the door he's obstructing the way."

Jennie just stared at me blankly with no expression at all, then finally coming near and embraced me into her arms.

"You know....that's why I love you dude". She spoke with a proud smile.