54

"Sir, I still lack this ability, I won't be able to do the third step". Young Taehyung raised his hand to clear his point.

He was in the class where he first learnt how to use the colours without mixing or applying the wrong shades.
Whoever Taehyung was today, a part of his appreciation goes to this art class.

"Hey, it's not that tough, just make sure the gradient fill is from dark to light and use the appropriate amount of water." A voice shouted from behind the class.

Taehyung turned around to see who the source of the voice was only to come face to face with a natural face looking at him. A boy probably the same age as him and almost equally talented as.

It was Yuta.

The conversation which only started as a help eventually grew like a friendship and for the first time, Taehyung felt like there was someone he could share his laughter and sorrows with.

Ever since his parents passed away the only thing that used to calm him down was painting and he enjoyed it with as much interest in the class.

Yuta Watanabe was the son of a businessman whose parents had been transferred to Korea to handle the company's branch in this country. It hadn't been long since he arrived in Seoul and as a basis of distraction, he joined art classes.

Although his painting style was much of landscapes he also appreciated gore techniques. As they both shared the same interests their conversations often lasted quite long.

Needless to say, both of them didn't like hanging out almost every day as they enjoyed their personal spaces as well. But also a strong friendship doesn't need daily talks, doesn't always needs togetherness as long the friendship lives in the heart, true friends shall never apart.

But all of this changed one day.

You know friendship is quite delicate like a glass, once broken can be fixed again but there will always be cracks.

On the day Taehyung took one step closer to his dreams, Yuta backed off without a word.

They never said their goodbyes. It felt as if their story wasn't complete yet, just left unfinished with still lines to proceed. But when? No one knew.

However, this never stopped him from trying to contact him again and again but no response ever came. Just calls being cut to voice mails and emails being unresponsive.

Taehyung never even knew where he went some say he went back to Japan, while some say he went to America but no one has ever heard of him.

Thinking about this and lost in his thoughts was Taehyung looking out from the balcony all numb. The hair on his head was right above his eyes covering the hazel sight.

The night was too silent, just the sounds of horns and traffic being heard from a distance.

Just when he thought the atmosphere couldn't get more gloomy a pair of hands wrapped themselves around his stomach and a small figure hugged him from behind.

A smile formed on his lips as every time he just couldn't speak out his heart as to how much he appreciated her existence, he just couldn't find the right words.

He gently held her hands and turned around to face her. He pulled them closer to his mouth and placed a soft kiss on her knuckles.

To DanOh just being around him used to give her butterflies but now these small gestures do take her breath away.

"What are you thinking about?" She asked with concern.

"Why do think I was busy thinking about something?" He asked with curiosity.