39

A thousand thoughts had occupied Taehyung's brain, will she like it? Will she acknowledge it? Will she be comfortable with me? Will she accept me?

The answers to all these questions seemed almost blurred nothing in vision. He was scared, nervous and perplexed at the moment. Having the very little amount of knowledge as to how first dates are he tried his best to come up with ideas.

But alas, he failed. If not for his brothers tutoring him on the first date like how you guide a little child, he might have messed up for sure.

This thought came to a halt when the door slid wide open, and a figure entering the dining area made him dazed. She was stunning, he couldn't think of any other definition of beauty rather than her.

The way her eyes met his and when silence replenished the entire room was only when Taehyung realized that she was as apprehensive as him. The way her fingers fidgeted around the purse, made him lift the corners of his cheek a little bit.

"Umm He-hello."

She spoke with all her might she was confused, where was all the confidence she had gathered up right before coming in front of him, where was the aura of that overconfident lady and why is there an aura of a shy girl here?

"DanOh."

He quoted her name, which she still wasn't used to hearing. His thick voice made a shiver run down her spine which joked all her attention towards his eyes.

He elegantly arose from his seat, as she walked towards the table he pulled out a chair gesturing her to sit down. Both of them exchanged smiles as DanOh takes her seat and Taehyung returns to his.

Gathering up all his courage he started the conversation.

"How are you?".

"Huh- am go-good."

Yep, she was nervous.

"Is something bothering you?"

"It's just that- you aren't who I thought you were. You are some significant person who is way more successful and wealthy than me. You are a painter, that too a prominent one. Then why? Why did you want to meet me? You could have dated any other person more beautiful and prosperous than me. It just doesn't make any point to me. Why me? Why are-"

DanOh wasn't able to finish her sentence because the moment she looked into his eyes, she saw nothing but affection? The way his eyes said everything to her, that he was ready to put everything in this world to her feet. How much he adored her, everything.

"Why you? Even I wonder to myself, I cannot find the answer to it either DanOh but all I can say is I want you because you put effort into me. Nobody has ever given me the warmth which you have the capability to. Because you make me feel worth something, you care for me like no one else. You made me smile when I had completely given up, you made me cherish every little detail about myself when was at my worst."

DanOh was astounded. Just how much this man held within himself, how much did he endure, how many times would he have internally cried for someone's help? But he was afraid to show his emotions and she was the very first time he opened up to and she wasn't gonna make him regret his decision.

"Aren't you dating?" DanOh mentally slapped herself for asking this question. It's common-sense he would have never been here if he were dating someone.

Taehyung was taken aback a little but was aware of the reason regarding her curiosity. Numerous article about him dating had been surfacing the internet ever since he's in the spotlight. But never once did he pay any attention to them as it were all just rumours which would die out in a few days.

"No darling, no one. Even if I would have lived a million lives and had experienced a million emotions, my heart would still search for you a million times."

DanOh's checked flushed the darkest shades of red, damm this man was sure good at flirting. Wasn't it the quite opposite of the first time they texted?

"We-well... geez I wasn't this nervous ever! Not even during my college entrance exam results." DanOh let out everything making Taehyung giggle to his fullest.

Finally, the girl whom he recognised returned, that goofy, funny, adorable, imitating personality was all he had fallen for but far many personalities were to be revealed in the future and he knew that and was ready to embrace each of them.

"Well well well, then what would you like to have for dinner tonight?"

"How about... You?"

"Someone just came back to their usual self?.

"What can I do? My man's just too hot to handle~"

"Taehyung!" The male looks up from the menu to come face to face with DanOh leaning towards him, resting her arms on the table.

"What is it dear?" He asked while placing the menu aside and tenderly stationing a finger beneath her chin.

"Thank you for existing in my life." That's all DanOh said before gently placing a kiss on his cheeks and returning to her seat, leaving the man in front of her entirely in the shade of crimson red.

The dinner went normal and not at all like how the two had imagined it to be. DanOh cracking her sensual jokes and Taehyung secretly admiring her all was a fraction of it.

After the meal, Taehyung decided to drop her off as it was getting late at night, throughout the whole journey DanOh wasn't just able to take her eyes off him driving his car.

"Done checking me out?"

"Who said I was?!

"Excuse me, now it isn't this person fault if he is so sexy?"

She showed him a tongue shrugging her shoulders off before turning her gaze towards the night city.

They both arrived in front of her apartment, it was late at night all were asleep or that was at least was DanOh wished for. Getting off from the car for a moment Taehyung gazed at the apartment flats and giving her a confused look.

"What? Not everyone is rolling in millions like you." She said while a giggle escaped her mouth. Taehyung just shakes his head at her response and appears face to face with her.

"So? Goodbye. See you soon."

"You too. Text me when you get home."

DanOh lowered her gaze from his tall figure and turned around to approach the stairs leading to the building. Something was asking her to stop. Something was wishing for him to stop her but before she could even take a step forward Taehyung grabbed her hand and swirled her towards him.

And in one swift motion, his lips crashed onto hers moving slowly. His one hand gently holding her jaw while the other placing itself on her shoulder. She was surprised for a moment but didn't think twice before settling both of her arms on his shoulder. Now her fingers were graciously held onto his neck not breaking apart while Taehyung allowed both his arms to rest on her waist.

The kiss was just perfect not too rough not too soft, no word could describe what these two had been feeling right now. The world stopped for the briefest of times and the only thing between them was the eagerness. His lips on hers, a moment that was so intense that tugged them closer. That when it ended it felt so accurate they realized that it was just a beginning.

They pulled away from each other panting heavily before calming themselves down a bit. Both looked into the eyes of each other and gave out their most glorious smiles. Taehyung gently pecked her forehead and pulled her into a tight embrace, her hands now resting on his shoulders, tightly.

"Goodbye sweetheart."

"See you soon".

---------

First, thank you very much for 1k reads it means a lot🥺🥺

Second hope u enjoyed the chapter;-)