42

The exhibition went flawlessly well, with hundreds of youthful artists being comprehended very well amongst the patrons and professional artists attending.

The buzzing around the corridors had almost ended as everyone had left, excluding the staff and students. Jeongguk was asked to escort the curator to the principal's office as they were impressed by the arrangement.

DanOh was fixing her look in the washroom when her phone rang.

"BITCH YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED TODAY, I ACCIDENTALLY BUMPED INTO A GIRL AND I SWEAR SHE WAS SO GORGEOUS THAT I FORGOT I HAD BUMPED INTO HER CHEST."

"THAT WAS EMBARRASSING BUT HEAR ME OUT, SHE IS AN EXCHANGE STUDENT AND ORIGINALLY FROM THAILAND AN-"

"Jennie every dead body on Mount Everest today was once a very highly motivated person, so calm the fuck down." She abruptly cut her off.

"Tsk. You genuinely ruined my mood completely". A huge vibe of disappointment was emerging from the other side of the phone.

"Girl calm your tits plus do you think I can process everything you said right now properly? No! I am tired. Let me come home, take a bath, have some beer and then narrate your story."

"Alright hurry up!" The call ended from the other side. DanOh could do nothing but just smile at her innocence.

She slid her phone into the pouch and made her path towards the exit, as she came out somebody grabbed her hand and pulled her inside the classroom.

"WHO THE FUCK IS IT?!?! LET ME GO, I DONT LIE WHEN I SAY I'VE KICKED SOMEONE'S BALLS SO BADLY THAT THEY ENDED UP BEING NUTLESS!!".

But all for her fear evaporated once she saw who the person was, it's him the man who made her feel butterflies all the while along just by looking at her.

'Taehyung! I thought you left! What are you doing here?".

"Well I did leave but then I remembered I didn't meet you so I came back and... I am currently hiring from the CCTV cameras." He said while swiftly running his fingers down his hair.

"Now that I see, I haven't greeted you properly have I? My lady." He teases while slowly backing her up against the wall and trapping her by placing both his hands beside her.

Their faces were just centimetres apart, he was looking at her eyes, then they travelled to her lips, once again they travelled back to her eyes, then again to lips. This kept on repeating.
Until...

"Umm, we are going for a kiss right?" DanOh doubted while being confused as heck.

"Ye-yeah i-i had just learnt some tips from my brothers they said to look into her eyes, then lips and it had further instructions but I forgot."

DanOh's eyes melted and softened ever quicker than anything and she only had him in her eyes, the look of integrity, love, fondness everything of his now belonged to her. That day she realised that how one can look at someone and smile for no reason.

She grabbed his tie and pulled it forward smashing her lips on his, without even agreeing on anything she did it only because she had to do it. She needed that breath he was holding. It belonged to her and she wanted to cherish it.

The same was with the man tangled in this relationship voluntarily. He had to let go of his insecurities and become a man who will withstand them and stand stiff beside her. She was the only hope for him after everything.

The kiss was a soft one as if it was just waiting for the right timing. It started with a little rough with her hands grabbing tightly onto his shoulders and his hands behind her head clutching an amount of her hair making her realise how much both longed for each other.

"WHO IS IN THE CLASSROOM? YOU BRATS HAVEN'T I TOLD YOU TO GO DO THESE THINGS SOMEWHERE ELSE!!" The janitor yelled.

Both of them fell on the floor grabbing onto each other for assistance and hurting their butts real hard.

"Sorry!! We'll leave right away." DanOh yelled while shushing Taehyung. There was silence for a moment when both looked into the eyes of each other and let out a giggle.

They left the campus after a few minutes and now were on the streets holding each other hands.

"Ah, I swear new art styles have been blooming across the nation, the one I saw today was mind-blowing," Taehyung notified her

"Oh did you like any particular ones?"

"Yes, that one student. What was his name, Jeon right? I liked his painting style a lot considering his delicate brushstrokes and the level of highlighting he knows is just astonishing." He said remembering his canvas.

DanOh was happy that her friend who played a huge role in emotionally aiding her was being acknowledged by one of the best painters in the world today.

The pair were walking when they came across a flower shop, DanOh's eyes fell on the attractive flowers inside and without a second thought pulled Taehyung into the shop.

Dragging him although the shelves she finally found the cashier where she stopped and asked.

"Excuse me, do you happen to have dandelions?"

Taehyung was stunned for a moment as he realised what type of flowers she had asked for.

"Do you like dandelions?" He astonishingly asked her.

"Ah yes, I keep them as a memory of my father. He loved them very much and they were the very first flowers he had bought for mom. So they hold a lot of significance for me." DanOh answered while slowly her eyes filled up with the remembrances of her father in the form of tears.

She wiped away the tears and rubbed her eyes so hard that they became red. Taehyung at that moment realized that he wasn't the only one living in fear and past.

"At some point in our lives everyone has it tough but that doesn't mean that you need to grab onto it and pity yourself for turning out to be like this," DanOh told him while slowly holding onto his head so he can be at her eye level.

"Remember self-pity leads you to nowhere, one must have that adventurous daring to accept themselves as a bundle of possibilities and undertake the things which you fear. Plus nothing happens before time, be aware of it." Saying this DanOh released her hands and went to the cashier to pay the bill.

And just by looking at her at that moment, he realised what love is.

Yes, he was in love.

---------------

Thank you for supporting this book 🥰🥰🥰