50

🌚 Explicit content ahead🌚

The sun was beaming brightly in the sky as the cruise ship made its way through the ocean defeating the waves coming forth. There was a lot of commotion on the decks there were couples, family, friends and whatnot.

Amongst this chaos sat two individuals sitting on the deck chair enjoying the glass of wine they poured for each other.

"So you said they'd be leaving in 3 days right?" Yoongi asked taking off his sunglasses.

"Right the flight's in the morning, and I'll be leaving with them," Hoseok said taking a sip from the glass.

Yoongi took hold of Hoseok's hand and gently pulled it towards his lips and kissed his knuckles.

"Aren't you used to this already?"

"I am, but letting you go from me every time just makes me feel pain". Yoongi replies with a sigh.

Hoseok jerks himself forward and grabs a hold of Yoongi's head and gently locks his lips. Giving him a small peck he goes back to his usual position and continues drinking.

"This is why I am not used to it yet..." Yoongi who was flattered calmed himself down and said.

"So is the case with me, every time I just want to keep exploring further and further without stopping," he says with a wink. Yoongi's heart skips a beat.

"Jesus! Anyway, what's up with your boss? Enjoying his time huh?"

"Mr Kim... How should I say it? This is the happiest I have seen him in the last 4 years I have worked with him."

"Do you think she is the right girl?"

"Well until now... Yes!" Hoseok said with smiling eyes and they were just enough for Yoongi to get lost in.

Thanks to Taehyung's constant nudging the both of them finally to decided to go to a baseball game together and dear they did enjoy their time in the washroom making out.

Year's of craving for each other had finally exposed themselves and it felt like it was just lust but they did get entangled in the trap of love.

Both are unwilling to escape.

While this was what happening on one side on the other side DanOh had just finished her day at the college and was on her way back home.

The bus she was sitting in was filled with people of different ages, genders, dreams and responsibilities. All of them had their own stories to share, tell, discuss with someone, while some found their closed ones the others were still searching for it.

Dreams?

That one word with which DanOh remained unfamiliar to this day, everyone has a dream, right? They say that dreams are your wings that make you fly through unimaginable heights, but what if you don't even know how to fly?

Will the world leave you behind and drift far away, you'd think to yourself, everyone can do it then why am I not able to?

If winter dares to change into spring, then who says you can't bloom just the same?

Nothing will change if you will change nothing. That's how they always quote it and to be honest yes it needs strength to do something out of your comfort zone, but once you do it, you'll get addicted to it.

With a mind filled with these thoughts, she got off at the bus stop and headed towards the apartment, after checking the door she realised that Taehyung wasn't home yet.

He did say it'll be a little late for him to arrive today, so instead of waiting for him, she decided to go take a bath.

Taehyung had finished all his interviews as of today and was walking down the stairs towards the parking area, since Hoseok was on leave he was all by himself now.