33

BANG!

With a loud thud, Taehyung shut the hotel room door, latching it. He annoyingly tossed the bouquet on the table and made his path past the bed towards the mirror. He stared at himself in the mirror for a juncture before removing his tie.

He rubbed his jawline about a couple of times and then slowly ascending toward the bed and settling down

He rubbed his jawline about a couple of times and then slowly ascending toward the bed and settling down. Taking out his phone from the pocket he once again was disappointed to see no new text messenger from DanOh.

Due to him being in Shanghai he wasn't able to contact her not text her. The only thing he could do was to wait for the response which he received none in the last 4 days.

This was the first time DanOh hadn't contacted him for so long, usually, she would at least text her once a day with some dumb memes and comforting words, those things gradually solacing him.

Did I do something wrong?

Was I not active enough since the start?

Such thoughts had completely invaded his mind, without further delay he texted Yoongi and Seokjin whom he precisely considered his non-blood-related brothers.

|

Tae: Hyung...

She still has not texted.

Jin: I am pretty sure you must have said something weird.

Yoon: remember what mistakes you did

Carefully remember them

Tae: am sure I said nothing upsetting.

Jin: that's what men always believe

I just got dumped.

Yoon: whoa that's the 3 one this month

Hyung just how horny are you?

Jin: NOT MY FAULT

SHE WAS LYING IN THE BED WITH SOMEONE ELSE!!

POOR GIRL...

Gonna regret leaving such a handsome face behind.

Tae: that's the 106th time you are repeating that sentence bro

Nevertheless, I hope you'll find the right one.