53

DanOh had seen enough already of Jennie and Lisa acting like too in love couples and was on the brink of wondering if even they had arguments like her and Taehyung. As always Jennie had asked her to come over to their old apartment where she and DanOh used to live before she shifted to Taehyung's house.

The ladies were getting themselves dressed for a shopping session at the mall today as it was the start of the month and everyone had just received their monthly salaries except for DanOh, her mother sends her money every month. This time specifically as her birthday was arriving she had sent a little more than usual, indicating the girl to spoil herself a bit.

"So I heard you had sex with him yesterday, is that right?" Lisa curiously questioned DanOh while applying chapstick.

"Ah, yes it was quite a pleasure," she replied as she took a seat on the couch. "but I'd say I did learn one thing, that intimacy isn't all just about being physical, it's a lot more than that." DanOh could just blush in the memories.

"Oh, the first times all feel like that. I mean yeah I agree that sex is cool, but have you ever unzipped your extremely high waisted pants and felt all your internal organs fall back in place? That shit is real". Lisa replied with a chuckle as she was putting on her boots.

"Gurl let me tell you something, sex is like a gas station: sometimes you get full service, sometimes you have to ask for service and sometimes you have to be happy with self-service." She said as she jokingly pushed Lisa off the couch making space for herself.

DanOh was still debating as to whether to tell them about the argument she had with him but wasn't able to conclude.

"Right first we check out that store on the go and then enter the mall, very well?"

"Right!" Said Jennie.

"Wait... What store?" DanOh asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh, you'll know dear". Both the ladies answered with a smirk as they got their purses.

The anticipation wasn't any good, was it? It never is. Not was it for Taehyung, worrying about what he could just so the relationship doesn't fall off gives him the chills. It was the first time for him, he didn't have any knowledge about how relationships are.

So instead of annoying himself with all the self-made imaginations, the best option he thought was to call up his brothers, Seokjin and Yoongi.
It had been around an hour since he asked them and they might be arriving any time now.

Making sure the house is neat and clean every time Seokjin came is always his priority as he doesn't like dust and an unclean environment as for Yoongi it didn't matter as long as he had a place to rest.

Ding Dong

That's the bell, Taehyung made his way towards the door and opened it only to be hugged by a stack of green onions falling on him and as the red tomatoes rolled their way into the house he saw two heads behind the huge vegetable basket peeking at him.

"Whoa don't just stand and stare young boy, pick them up!" Seokjin ordered him as he went past him to settle the groceries on the kitchen shelf and Yoongi followed behind with another bag.

Taehyung could only chuckle to himself seeing his brothers lighten up his mood a little. He squatted down to pick up the tomatoes but to his horror, one of them was already being carried away by Yeontan.

The furry figure grabbed a tomato with his mouth and ran away outside with a yelling Taehyung running behind him.

All of this had already happened and still, a day had to pass the very thought of it was enough to make Yoongi question his presence here.