22

Through the apartment window, DanOh was viewing the sunset while completing her assignments when suddenly

'DING DONG'  The doorbell rang.

She knew it, Jennie, as she was arriving today evening. She opened the door and soon hands widespread clasped her into a hug.

"Dan!!!!!! I missed you so much!!!" Jennie yelled into DanOh's ears.

"Ahhh leave me, you smell like a pig." She replied.

"Bish you won't believe how much of a good kisser Jisoo is!!". She jumped on to the couch putting her suitcase aside.

"Well..... Looks like someone just lost her first kiss for the 3rd time."

"When the relation is a new one, everything is new, including kisses, hugs, cuddles, sex-".

"Enough!!! That's enough, now go get a shower we need to prepare dinner for tonight".

"Nah dude! No dinner for tonight we are going to party!!!!". Jennie responded.

" Do you think Kuma is gonna pay the bills??".

"Oh no...... It's Jisoo's brother's birthday today and all the big personalities will be attending. Including people like one of the most successful actors in south Korea Park Seo Joon, the entertainment company CEO Bang Shi Hyuk, Byun Baekhyun the singer and some rich people".

DanOh was for sure not attracted, it was written on her face, she was not a party person, she preferred quiet surroundings instead of loud music.

" I don't wanna come....." DanOh replied.

"You don't have an option madame..... Now come on get ready we leave at 7. Otherwise you will be the one washing the dishes tomorrow!!". With that, Jennie hurried towards the bathroom for a quick shower

DanOh sighing went to her room to decide what to wear for the night. That's when she thought of doing something unexpected.....

----------

DanOh: hello chubs u there????

Tae: hey sup?

DanOh: Ummm I needed your help to pick out an outfit

Tae: sure what's the occasion?

DanOh: a teen birthday party

Tae: alright!!

DanOh:

?????

Tae: too casual.

DanOh: then this one...

Tae: too simple.....

DanOh:

Tae: try something a bit sexy but also a bit casual

DanOh: uhhhhh alright wait a sec...

This?????

Tae: change it!!!!

DanOh: why???

Tae:...

DanOh: then it's this one for sure😏

Tae: DanOh u r not wearing that!!!

DanOh: see ya hubby

Goodbye 👋!!!

Tae: wait which party are u attending??

DanOh: some business tycoon's son's. His sister's name is Jisoo. She is my BFF's girlfriend.

And she is dragging me with her

Now bye

Am getting late

Tae: okay darling

See you in a bit.

-------------

Alright I know I haven't updated in a while....

U know the celebrations can go on for days when exams end!!

If ur asking what was the celebration then, ...............

I finally finished watching the first 3 eps of the tale of the nine-tailed in just 1 day!!!!

Yep that's a great achievement for me....