DISCLAIMER

I own Brinley, her family and a few background characters - all other parts of the Harry Potter franchise are owned by Dobby and Hagrid. (ᴶᴷ ᴿᵒʷˡᶦⁿᵍ 👿)

Firstly, please remember some events have been changed to incorporate my characters, but the story will MAINLY follow the books, and will ALWAYS follow the timeline of the books 📚. For the mentality of myself and readers, canon deaths that don't impact the storyline massively may not happen.

Secondly, this is a lesbian story, and is obviously LGBTQIA+ (alphabet mafia) friendly. The story will be more inclusive and diverse than the original Harry Potter series. The story may contain mild homophobia (there will be trigger warnings) but this will NOT be tolerated in the comments and does NOT reflect my feelings 😗.

Thirdly, characters will stay in character. I'm not going to make Ron Weasley a drug addict or Luna Lovegood an evil genius - there will be no event happening out of character 🙄.

Fourtly, constructive criticism is always welcome! You may also let me know if anything doesn't match the original series - though I doubt it, I am a diehard Harry Potter fan 😂.

Lastly, I will reply to all comments! Please share this story with other Harry Potter fans, love you ❤!

Enjoy 😉.

(This book is on an update schedule of two-three updates a week.)