5 🥀

"What happened?" East barged inside the elementary school doors.

"East it's Kris." Camilla sighed "he—he brought a gun to school." She hesitated to say.

"He did what? Man watch out." East walked past Camilla to inside the principles office.

East was only 18 years old at the time but he was the only person out on the streets making sure his siblings stay out of trouble because his dad was locked up. Kris had been a wild card every since he started school,  for the boy was only four years old when he lost his mother.

"Kris man what the fuck is wrong with you." East pulled Kris up out the waiting chair by his shirt.

"Get off me!" Kris yelled

The people in the office quickly ran over to stop the altercation between the two. 

"Sir please put him down." One of them called out.

East did as told not wanting them to get the wrong picture and call someone to take Kris away from their household.

"Now we understand your anger, but the gun Kris brought to school did no harm. It wasn't even loaded." The same lady explained "we're just concerned about how he's getting ahold to these kinds of things, I mean he's only in fifth grade."

"I don't know, I mean he got a bad habit of hanging around the wrong crowd. He could've got it from one of them lil fu-" East stopped himself "he could've got it from anyone."

"Well all we ask is that y'all are paying close attention to Kris and making sure this doesn't happen again. He could've put some one in serious danger."

"I promise you, it won't.

____________

Here's another unedited chapter. Lol sorry in advance. I'm going back to edit, I promise! My grammar on this iPhone is horrible.

East looked over at Venus and watched as she stuffed her face with French fries

East looked over at Venus and watched as she stuffed her face with French fries. Shortly after leaving Toya's townhouse, Venus decided she was hungry and begged East to take her to get something to eat.

"You know you can stop staring at me right?" She talked with her mouth full, using the same words East had used on her earlier.

"Shut up." he mumbled snatching the McDonalds bag from her taking some of the fries for himself.

"I asked you did you want some and you said no." Venus crossed her arms angrily. He found it very funny how she was acting about her food.