8 🥀

Venus parked her car inside the same parking garage she left it at five years ago

Venus parked her car inside the same parking garage she left it at five years ago. She had  never asked for the car back because she didn't want it back, yet Pierre made it his duty to send it to her anyway. Now she was back here to return the car and hopefully get a new one.

Pierre's parking garage was mostly just a place where drug dealers and criminals could hide their cars at when they got themselves into trouble with the law. Not only that but they could exchange their cars for brand new ones while they left their car in the garage. It brung in a lot of money for Pierre and also a lot of connections in the business. He had multiple parking garages just like that in different cites.

Venus was sure that he probably had someone else running the business since he probably hadn't been back to New York every since she left with him. She was just hoping that whoever was running knew her good enough to let her leave the car here without having to come out of pocket.

After getting out of her now parked car she made her way to the elevators that led to the main building. When she got in the elevator someone walk in behind her before the doors got a chance to close.

Great. Venus said to herself as she secretly eyed the strangers appearance. He seemed like the typical drug dealer who more then likely worked for her father like every other drug dealer in New York. Venus must hadn't did a good a job at trying to hide her starring because the stranger noticed.

"Do you I know you?" The young male asked squinting his eyes honestly finding her familiar.

"I don't know probably so." Venus shrugged not putting too much thought into it. A lot of people around New York had probably seen old pictures of her in the newspaper when her father was trying to look for her so she didn't really care. She was just ready to get out of the elevator.

When she finally did it still had done no justice because the man who she was in the elevator with had followed her all the way to main building, still trying to spark conversation.

"Wait wait no I do know you. You used to talk to my brother." The man stated confidently making Venus roll her eyes.

"Negative." She stated simply figuring that he must have gotten her confused with someone else. She had never been in a serious relationship with anybody so she knew the guy was mistaken.

"Oh nah see I know I'm not tripping. He showed us of bunch of pics of you back in the day, I'm 100% your her."

"Sounds like some weird stalker to me. You should probably go get him checked out." Venus replied while walking up to the front desk.

"Well why won't you tell him that yourself?" The man walked behind the counter and shouted "Yo Pierre!"

Venus stomach dropped at the mention of that name. It couldn't be.

Yea she knew this was his parking garage but she didn't actually expect him to be here, in New York. It didn't help that she just had a weird exchange with his brother who she thought was complete psychopath just a few minutes ago.