13 🥀

*Just to clear things up this book will have slow updates I'm not going to stop writing it. It just won't be back to back updates bc I'm putting more time in my other one. Besides I couldn't leave y'all on a cliff hanger
_________________________

 Besides I couldn't leave y'all on a cliff hanger _________________________

Present day Continued...

Venus made her way through New York traffic arriving to India's apartment as soon as she could. She wished she would of answered India's calls the first time. Now the poor girl was at her apartment scared for her life because of her her baby daddy's father. Venus had no clue why Lorenzo was coming for India anyway, it just didn't make any sense.

When she arrived to India's apartment building she seen L-way's car parked outside. He must of have of gotten the news of his father randomly showing up here after being gone for 10 years. Venus walked over to his car as he was in the process of getting out.

"What are you doing here?" He looked at her in confusion. He didn't even know Venus knew India. It was like he couldn't escape her. She was everywhere now. East was always with her, she's always at the club, and know she's showing up at his baby mother's apartment.

"You didn't get the news?" She faked surprised "Lorenzo showed up here last night and India needs my help."

"Why would she need your help? What did he do?" L-way asked, genuinely clueless to what was going on. He was only coming over to check up on Sage, he didn't expect all this to be happening. Which left him wondering why did she call Venus of all people instead of him.

"That's exactly what I'm about to figure out." Venus walked away from L-ways car and went to India's apartment knocking on the door. India wasted no time coming to the door and letting her inside. "L-way's out there." She informed her.

"What? Why is he here?" She looked outside in disbelief "he hasn't spoken to me or Sage for weeks and he think he can just pop up. I really got to get way from here. Lorenzo knows where I stay. I'm terrified Venus. I got out the shower last night and he was in my house, watching Sage while she slept. I don't even know how he got in here. I'm panicking right now." She put her hands on top of her head. She walked over to her window seeing if L-way was still outside. She then walked to her door locking it not even wanting him to come in her house.

"Wait he was in your house? How'd you get him out." Venus wondered watching her pace around.

"I told him I would call the police and he left without a fight. I tried to call you but you weren't picking up so I called Toya. She told me that I need to get out of this apartment because he probably has a key to get inside." India told her.

Venus could see that India was already packing her bags "so where are you going to go?"

"I don't know." India shook her head in distress "I just have to go somewhere. Maybe I can go to hotel or something I just need to be somewhere safe."