15 🥀

Present day continued

Kori stubbornly crossed her arms holding her purse in her hands while waiting for Bailey to get out of the car. After pleading for hours Bailey finally convinced Kori to get out of dorm and join the party over at the grand opening of Club Light.

"I swear to God if my brother figures out im here imma make sure he kills you instead of me because when he finds out, somebody got to die." Kori over dramatically told Bailey who let out a chuckle.

"Okay girl relax. You are grown alright. Your brother can't tell you what to do anymore, besides it's not like we gon be in here drinking or anything. Oh and Amir's brother own this club and— he likes you." Bailey smiled "I'm sure he won't let anything happen to you."

Kori sat and thought for a while "okay so I'm just trying to figure out. When did you turn into me." She start laughing "usually I'm the one convincing you to get out of the dorm and stop doing work and I'd probably do it in the same way your doing it right now. You got props girl I must admit. Just know I'm not staying at this party no later than 1:00, I have stuff to do tomorrow."

"Alright deal." Bailey smiled "now let's go." She grabbed a hold of Kori's hand directing her inside the club. Kori had no clue as to why Bailey was so excited to go this grand opening tonight but she was going to make it her mission to figure out.

As they got closer towards the entrance they were stopped by one of the security guards standing in front of the door. "Woah woah where do you ladies think your going?"

"Inside of the club.." Kori stated obviously.

"Uh, no your not." The security guard told her "the line starts back there sweetheart, and best believe it's going to take a while to get up in here so y'all might as well March y'all happy selfs to the b-

"Woah woah woah Chris what you doing?" A tall brow skin man that resembled Amir stepped in front of them.

"I'm telling these kind young ladies here that they have to go to the back of the line just like everyone else."

"Nah nah nah these two they cool. I got em, they can get a pass." The man smirked before turning towards the two girls "The names Marlo and I'm guessing you are Kori right?" He smiled before immediately following up "well atleast that's what Amir told me. He talks about you all the time." Marlo lied making Kori and Bailey look at eachother with their eyebrows raised in shock.

"Oh well Mr.Marlo sir we have no problem waiting in line like the rest of the people we don't need any special treatment here we're just-" Kori's words were interrupted by Bailey who quickly had to put some sense into Kori.

"Uh the hell if we do. Look your mans brother owns the club it don't get more special than that now come Kor, I pray I don't act like this when you take me out." She laughed reaching out for Kori's hand

"Oh trust me. Your worst." Kori added before accepting her hand so they could walk inside the club. "Oh and by the way Amir is not my man so don't say that. I may be a little mad at Knox right now but that's still my boyfriend okay."