3 🥀

New York City, Later that Night

"I heard you were looking for me

"I heard you were looking for me."

The words repeated in East head as he made his way to Club Sin. After the shoot out East completely ignored the presence of Venus as he turned around and went back to his car not saying a word to anyone. He didn't know what he visioned Venus to be like, but that definitely wasn't it. She was fearless, and when he looked into her eyes he saw nothing. No sympathy, no fear, and no regret.

His phone began ringing in the passenger seat and he picked it up seeing it was L-way.

"East where the fuck you at man you just left out of no where?"

"Meet me at club Sin." He briefly replied not wanting to get into details "by yourself." He added before hanging up the home.

L-way huffed as he looked over at Venus as she held both him and East's gun in her hand examining them "I'm not gon lie your homie gun make your shit look ass" she laughed, "who is he anyway? I never seen nobody take out Oscar before. He must been training his whole entire life for this moment." She joked not knowing that her statement was actually accurate.

"Man give me my gun." L-way snatched his gun out her hand and put it back in the glove department.

"So where we going now?" Venus looked over at L-way knowing he just got off the phone with East.

"You mean where I'm going? I'm taking your crazy ass back home." L-way held a serious facial expression.

"Don't act like I didn't just save y'all ass back there. I know y'all may feel like y'all got this shit planned out but Oscar ain't nothing to play with, if anybody knows that it's me." Venus warned him.

"East would've killed him if you hadn't got in his way." L-way argued making Venus have a sudden change in demeanor.

"No, Oscar would've killed his ass had I not been there," she pointed to her chest, "and then he was gone take your skinny ass and your twig ass friends back to my father where he more then likely would just simply burn you alive. Don't ever underestimate my power again Lorenzo. Remember, I know who you are and I won't hesitate to tell your buddy East."

L-way sighed realizing he was really getting himself in a world of trouble just by conversing with Venus. She had already rubbed East the wrong way, and L-way could tell. It didn't help that she was very conceited, almost at the same level of East, which wouldn't turn out too well.

The rest of the car ride was silent as he drove Venus and Remi back to Venus' penthouse building. Venus quickly unsnapped her seatbelt when they reached the destination and turned back to Remi who was fast asleep in the back seat "Remi wake your ass up."