9 🥀

Venus walked in her fathers large king made master bedroom. Her eyes wondered around the room in search for him but she didn't find him, instead she found her stepmother Jessica.

"Oh hey." Jessica smiled while putting her earrings in her ear. "Your father wanted me to tell you that I'll be taking you to your lessons with Oscar today."

Venus stepped back away from Jessica.

Jessica face frowned "what happened? Did I say something wrong?" She wondered.

Venus didn't reply, instead she turned back around and ran out of dad's room full speed down the stairs.

"What's going on my dear?" Their butler Benson asked as he held her hand to stop her from running.

"Where is my dad?" She looked up to him.

"He's out at a meeting of course. He told me that you would be with your mother."

"She's not my mother!" Venus corrected him.

"I'm sorry." Benson apologized "he told me you would be with Jessica at Oscar's boot camp."

"I'm not going with her." Venus crossed her arms stubbornly.

"Well I think you should go, being that this will be your last day and all." Benson spilled.

"What?" Venus perked up.

"Oh they didn't tell you. Jessica suggested that your dad should get you out of that boys boot camp and put you in something more girly She enetered you into the town's annual pageant. Isn't that great?" Benson smiled.

"No!" Venus cried out turning away from Oscar. Walking back up the stairs Venus ran into Jessica and decided to give her a piece of her mind. "Why can't you just get out of her already. Every since you've got here you've  done nothing but ruining my life. I hate you!"

Jessica placed her hand on her chest in disappointment. She had no clue the child felt that why about her. "Venus you— you don't mean that."

"Oh but I do." Venus stood proud on her word.

She marched up the stairs and went up into her room slamming the door after her.

________________________

Present Day Continued ..

Venus watched in shock as the man stepped out the car removing his shades.

"How the fuck did he find me?"

Amir squinted his eyes still not able to see the mysterious man Venus was referring to. Before he had any chance to speak, Venus was grabbing him by the arm and rushing him back inside the parking garage.